Actor and politician, John Dumelo, is steadily finding his feet in the agricultural sector as his ginger plantation is yielding results.
Since he announced his interest in farming, the actor has inspired his followers with his produce.
In a latest post, he showed off the bags of ginger he has harvested for the season which was yet to be supplied to distributors.
A little over 50 bags were being grouped, with the help of some men believed to be his workers.
This is in fulfillment of his dreams to own one of the largest farms Ghana can boast of.
As the rainy season intensifies, some of his fans have revealed that they are following his footsteps to cultivate various food plants.
The congratulatory messages have given Mr Dumelo the right to brag that he is a proud farmer.
Loading this week’s ginger supply from the farm…..I’m a proud farmer!!!!! pic.twitter.com/NqEmJs3HtG— MrDumelo (@johndumelo1) July 8, 2021
- There’s no space for 499 students at Ghana Law School – Akufo-Addo
- We don’t pay our taxes to Aflao Chief – Ablakwa tells Akufo-Addo
- Medikal reportedly arrested for brandishing a gun
- Henry Quartey initially didn’t want to be Greater Accra Regional Minister – Akufo-Addo
- Prof Kwadwo Appiagyei-Atua: Intrusion of national security details on campus a violation of academic freedom and democracy
- Ghana would’ve been buried if Covid-19 broke out under NDC’s tenure – Akufo-Addo
- 2 police officers die in high-speed chase; 3 others injured
- Akufo-Addo must apologise to Aflao Chief – Ketu South MP
- World Cup Qualifiers: Ethiopia to host Ghana in Johannesburg
- Medikal to appear in court for brandishing gun amid #FreeShattaWale campaign
Education Ministry Audit unit lauded for its good financial management practices
STC struggling to cope with increasing cost of fuel – Nana Akomea
We can build Ghana through industrialisation – Lands Minister
UG SRC elections head into run-off as some candidates drop from race
Lackadaisical attitude of Ghana’s exhibitors at Expo 2021 Dubai blocking investments – Patrons
GTP, B5 Plus support Olympic Committee
Dr Mrs Foriwah Obeng Adjei
Dr Daniel Nkrumah: Sodom, Gomorrah and LGBTQI+ rights
Asantehene suggests creation of monitoring team to ensure judicious use of stool lands revenue
Narcotics Commission seizes about 5000kg of suspected cannabis worth ¢6.84m
Angilo Institute of Fashion organises maiden ‘street fashion show’
ACP Agordzo’s fight to revoke his interdiction as police officer suffers another court adjournment
GPL: Dreams, Medeama and Legon Cities’ venues rejected after final inspection
Negative comments about song theft do not get to me – Kuami Eugene
Bishop Agyinasare cautions against military takeovers in spite of hardship