Audio By Carbonatix
All the evidence so far suggests Portuguese footballer Diogo Jota was driving when his car crashed on a Spanish motorway, and he was probably speeding, say police.
The 28-year-old Liverpool player was killed with his brother André Silva, 25, when their Lamborghini car had a suspected tyre blowout in northwestern Zamora province early last Thursday.
Spain's Guardia Civil police force said at the time the car had apparently been overtaking the A52 motorway near Palacios de Sanabria when it left the road and burst into flames.
"Everything also points to a possible excessive speed beyond the speed limit of the road [highway]," said Zamora's local traffic police.

Police said they had studied the marks left by one of the Lamborghini's tyres and that "all the tests carried out so far indicate that the driver of the crashed vehicle was Diogo Jota".
The expert report is being prepared for the courts on the accident, and their investigation is understood to have been made more complex by the intensity of the fire that almost completely destroyed the car.
The accident happened 11 days after Jota had married his long-term partner Rute Cardoso in Portugal. The couple had three children.
The brothers had been heading to the Spanish port of Santander so Jota could return to Liverpool for pre-season training.
Their funeral took place in their hometown of Gondomar, near Porto at the weekend.
Tyre marks were reportedly visible about 100m (330ft) from the moment of impact.
Although there had been suggestions that the asphalt on the road was uneven where the crash took place, police told Spanish media it was not an accident "black spot" and the road should have been driveable beyond the speed limit of 120km/h (75mph).
Latest Stories
-
Government sets up team to negotiate VALCO strategic partnership
59 minutes -
Ghana clears upstream disputes as $3.5bn investment pipeline takes shape
1 hour -
Land dispute turns deadly as man is allegedly stabbed with scissors at Achiase
2 hours -
Muntaka orders police to crush vigilantism, unauthorised ‘self-defence’ groups
2 hours -
Kingsley Agyemang donates medical equipment, pays patients’ bills at Kyebi Hospital
3 hours -
‘The Big Push is pushing’ – Upper West MPs hail contractors delivering in the region
4 hours -
Dorimon E-Block project nears completion after decade-long stall
4 hours -
GTA 6 leaks – a nightmare or a blip for the biggest video game of the year?
5 hours -
Two injured in stabbing attack at Canada Sikh temple
5 hours -
Modi spent years building his strong image – why is he making Gen Z reels now?
5 hours -
Canada ‘should fight’ as US trade deadline looms, Manitoba premier says
6 hours -
Man Utd agree £70m fee for Brighton’s Baleba
6 hours -
Inter-Agency Football Gala: YEA organize event as part of National Youth Month celebration
6 hours -
Receiver fights High Court order to hand over No.1 Oxford Street Hotel to Cheddar’s company
6 hours -
Partey begins new chapter in Saudi Arabia with Al Shabab
6 hours