Audio By Carbonatix
Shoe brand Skechers claims it had to escort Kanye West from its corporate offices in Los Angeles after he showed up "unannounced and uninvited".
The company added it had "no intention" of working with the rapper and designer who goes by the name of Ye.
It comes after Adidas, the German sportswear giant, cut ties with Mr West over anti-Semitic remarks he made on social media.
The BBC has contacted Mr West's representatives for comment.
In a statement Skechers said Mr West had arrived at its offices with a party and was "engaged in unauthorised filming".
The party were escorted from the building after a brief conversation, it said.
The brand said: "We condemn his recent divisive remarks and do not tolerate antisemitism or any other form of hate speech."
It added: "We again stress that West showed up unannounced and uninvited."
Mr West, who has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, has been involved in a string of high-profile spats with big brands in recent months and many have cut ties.
The scandals have hit the rapper's income and he has lost his position in Forbes magazine's list of billionaires. The magazine estimates the loss of the Adidas partnership has cut his net worth from $1.5bn (ÂŁ1.3bn) to $400m.
In the past few hours, Mr West has taken to Instagram to address the well-known entertainment talent agent Ari Emmanuel, who had called on firms to stop working with Ye over his anti-Semitic comments.
He wrote: "Ari Emmanuel I lost 2 billion dollars in one day and I'm still alive. This is love speech. I still love you. God still loves you The money is not who I am. The people is who I am."
On Tuesday, Adidas's ended its Yeezy brand collaboration with Mr West saying it does "not tolerate antisemitism and any other sort of hate speech".
His products will be pulled from sale with immediate effect, said Adidas. The collaboration was put under review last month after the rapper showed a "White Lives Matter" T-shirt design at Paris Fashion Week.
Days later, the rapper posted anti-Semitic comments on his Twitter account which led to his account being blocked. Mr West responded to his suspension by rejoining Twitter and saying he would go "death con 3 On Jewish people", earning him a second disbarment.
Cutting the partnership, which has been hugely successful, means Adidas will make a net loss of ÂŁ217m in 2022, it said.
Brands cut ties
JP Morgan and fashion house Balenciaga have also parted ways with the rapper over his remarks, while he has been dropped by his talent agency. Gap, which ended its tie-up with Mr West in September, is taking immediate steps to remove Yeezy Gap products from its shops and online store.
Film and television production company MRC said on Monday it will not be airing its recently completed documentary on the rapper.
Also this week, Madame Tussauds in London removed its wax figure of Ye. It said the figure had been "retired from the attraction floor to our archive. Each profile earns their place at Madame Tussauds London and we listen to our guests and the public on who they expect to see at the attraction".
Mr West has not apologised for the anti-Semitic remarks and on 15 October defended them on US podcast Drink Champs.
Latest Stories
-
Ronaldinho seeks 300th goal with comeback aged 46
4 hours -
Your voice, your future – Opare Addo opens National Youth Forum 2026
5 hours -
GRA pushes data-driven tax administration to boost revenue mobilisation
5 hours -
NSMQ 2026: Presby SHS, Bompata crushes Sacred Heart’s hopes of reaching one-eighth stage
5 hours -
Africa Golf Tourism Convention opens in South Africa to unlock opportunities
5 hours -
BOGISS alleged sexual assault: Dr Apaak demands protection for autism victim
5 hours -
GTEC trains tertiary officials on new affiliation quality assurance framework
5 hours -
Luv FM High School Debate: OKESS, OSASS silence K’Wey Gey and KASS in fierce round of 16
5 hours -
Alcaraz to play US Open after four months out
5 hours -
Even if all foreigners leave, South Africa’s problems will remain – Dr Yamson blames state failure
5 hours -
Mahama announces GH¢500m district housing programme; rollout to begin this year
5 hours -
Energy Committee yet to receive July 29 blackout report – Adomako-Mensah
6 hours -
Five in six Ghana health facilities fall short of basic sanitation standard – WHO/UNICEF
6 hours -
Mohammed Fuseini in talks over Troyes move from Union SG
6 hours -
‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September
6 hours