Ghanaian blogger Kobby Kyei has been named in the list of 50 young influential Ghanaians compiled by Avance Media.
Kobby, through his social responsibility project ‘Go There With Kobby Kyei’, has impacted a lot of lives nationwide.
The blogger is dedicated to promoting positivity within the blogosphere and amplifying the voice of the underprivileged.
Augustus Koranteng Kyei born March 27, 1990 is a philanthropist, trumpeter and a speaker on social and capacity building issues.
Other young people that made it to this list are Doreen Avio, Lexis Bill and Gary Al-Smith, all of the Multimedia Group.
The rest are Abubakar Fatimatu (Hon), Alhaji Salamu Amadu, Amoaning Samuel (Entamoty), Anthony Dzamefe, Black Sherif, Camidoh, Dance God Lloyd, and many others made it to the league of 50 most influential young Ghanaians.
Avance Media seeks to transform and lead innovation by implementing realistic policies to affect brands in a confident approach.
- Ghanaians among dozens sentenced for their roles in Atlanta-based $30m fraud and money laundering operation
- Energy sector debt major contributor of Ghana’s debt unsustainability – World Bank Rep
- Ghana beat Nigeria in final to win inaugural WAFU B U-20 Girls’ Cup
- Former DCE for Nkwanta South laid to rest
- Let us commemorate June 4 Uprising with utmost respect and gratitude – Mahama
- Utah primary schools ban Bible for ‘vulgarity and violence’
- Labour unions request time to mull $2.7bn pension fund restructuring offer
- NPP flagbearer race: It will be difficult asking aspirants to sacrifice for another – Joseph Kpemka
- Ghanaians must speak up against corruption – MFWA
- Karim Benzema to leave Real Madrid after 14 years
- betPawa PL: Hearts of Oak lose 4th consecutive game; Medeama drop points
- Ernest Nuamah finishes season as Danish League Player of the Year
- Nogokpo saga: Perez Chapel Bishop declares week-long fast over controversy
- CEM Ability Village: Transforming lives of PWDs through a strategic and long-term solution
- Parents clash in Pride protest at US primary school
- Gender Ministry collaborates with DVLA to provide licenses for persons with disability
- Assin North by-election: NDC accuses NPP, EC of plotting to insert an unqualified candidate’s name in voters register
- Two police officers injured as ghetto boys escape with handcuffs during arrest at Gomoa Nyanyano
- Voltaian Basin Project is the hope of Nothern region and future of Ghana says Yaa Naa
- Civil Service honours Matthew Opoku Prempeh for his ‘outstanding leadership’
- NPA impounds 181,000 litres of crude oil and diesel in Western Region
- School Feeding Programme: Caterers’ arrears from third term of 2022 academic year to be paid next week – Gender Minister
- Government’s initiatives towards youth development ineffective – Dr Zanetor Rawlings
- Theresa Poku of OHU Farms celebrated at Women Icons event in Koforidua
- Messages with a sense of urgency for you to act often a scam – Fraud investigation specialist