After the surprise announcement of beloved comic actor, Clemento Suarez as the toastmaster for the ‘Popular but Broke’ comedy special, organizers have now announced that contemporary highlife musician, Kwabena Kwabena will also be performing.
Kwabena Kwabena is not only set apart by his unique vocal range and timeless songs, but has a special ability to sweep across different demographics with his music.
Billed to hit the stage at the Popular but Broke special are Fritz Baffour, Mikki Osei Berko, DKB, and headline act OB Amponsah.
The group represents four distinct generations of comedy royalty, making Kwabena Kwabena the only man qualified to entertain the diversified audience expected.
Many more surprise announcements are expected leading up to the main event according to organizers.
After selling out the National Theatre in just eight days, excitement is already at a fever high pitch for Ghana’s first all-star comedy night.
The Popular but Broke comedy special is set for the night of December 11 at the National Theatre.
Regular tickets have already sold out. A fair few tickets remain for the VIP area at GH¢100 and VVIP tables at GH¢1500.
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Go to school, don’t wait to get everything on your prospectus – Education Minister to SHS freshers
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- John Mahama files nomination to contest NDC flagbearer race
- GNFS expresses reservation over reopening of Kejetia Market
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- EIU revises global growth forecast for 2023 to 2%
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Growth and Sustainability Levy breaches petroleum agreement, could trigger ligation – Petroleum Chamber
- IMF bailout to depend on government’s ability to achieve 55% of debt to GDP – Fitch
- Lamisi honoured in Netherlands for promoting Ghanaian culture
- Fitch upgrades Ghana’s rating to ‘CCC’
- JessiEmma releases ‘Amazing Grace’, a love song to God
- Producer Price Inflation falls to 50.8% in February 2023
- Debt Exchange: Insurers to re-strategise to avert threats to prompt payment of claims
- Shatta Wale gives conditions for return to VGMA
- Heeding Mahama’s advice would have prevented us from going to IMF on a stretcher – Sammy Gyamfi to Akufo-Addo
- “Consider cocoa pricing in your legislation”- COCOBOD Chief tells EU
- Former Black Stars player Emmanuel Oblitey dies at 69
- Mahama to speak on transparent financing of political campaigns today
- Eno Barony raps better than many male rappers in Ghana – Medikal