Africa’s inclusive finance provider, Letshego Africa, Letshego Holdings Ltd/Letshego Group, is enabling instant digital access to wellness and affordable health solutions via its LetsGo Digital Mall, a multichannel digital platform, in partnership with healthcare Group, BrandMed.
BrandMed is a leading, digitally-savvy healthcare Group, that continuously reimagines health, using technology to empower a better quality of life for healthcare practitioners, patients and funders.
The Letshego-BrandMed partnership enables Letshego to offer digitised, world-class wellness, health facts and advice to its footprint communities across Africa.
Digital wellness services will soon include virtual medical consultations for individuals wherever they may be located, all within a few clicks via Letshego’s Digital Mall.
Letshego’s Group Chief of Products, Chipiliro Katundu, commented, “Our wellness offering in the LetsGo Digital Mall, in partnership with BrandMed, is the first in Letshego’s LetsGo Lifestyle series of solutions and offerings that aligns with our brand purpose to improve lives.
“The LetsGo Digital Wellbeing programme provides instant digital access and affordable health solutions in various dimensions, supporting customers with better health, fitness, nutrition, and well-being awareness.
“In line with our intent of being customer-led and moving ‘beyond financial services,’ the digital wellbeing offering is our response to the holistic lifestyle needs of Letshego customers.”
BrandMed’s vision is to create a virtual, people-centric, outcome-inspired health and wellbeing ecosystem, validated by medical science and extended in access through value-sharing partnerships, like that of Letshego.
Thanks to BrandMed’s intensive research and innovation, LetsGo Wellness will integrate and provide a combination of solutions for all visitors to the LetsGo Mall.
These digital health solutions will soon include screening, in-practice clinical decision support, health management tools, telehealth, remote patient monitoring as well as a selection of diverse virtual wellbeing and patient engagement tools.
“Regrettably, we live in a world where the gap between the demand and delivery of reliable and quality healthcare will continue to widen. The ongoing global pandemic has also highlighted the health inequity that exists across our communities.
“By partnering with Letshego Africa, we can leverage the Group’s regional digitalisation strategy to promote equality in accessing wellness solutions that assist in closing the gap in broader communities being able to expert medical care.
“Digital access also enables those most at risk, or those who may be immobile, to seek help and support for their health and wellbeing wherever they may be located,” added Dr Riaz Motara, cardiologist and founder of BrandMed Group.
The LetsGo Wellness program is well-placed to support Letshego’s ‘LetsGoNation’, a regional community of followers and users of the LetsGo Digital Mall who wish to leverage the power of Digital so that communities can connect more and do more to improve their lives.
Arnold Parker, Letshego Ghana’s CEO added, “We are excited this has gone live in other subsidiaries and looking forward to introducing it in Ghana at the appropriate time. In line with our purpose to improve the lives of our customers, this new wellness platform increases access to more affordable, expert healthcare, wellness and nutritional advice as Letshego strives to provide more holistic support to members of the communities where we operate.”
Customers in Letshego’s regional footprint can access the digital wellness solution by simply registering on the LetsGo Digital Mall via the Mobile App or Web. In providing access to virtual wellbeing and health care support in just a few clicks, Letshego Africa is supporting its vision to be a digital-first organisation.
Letshego Holdings Ltd (“Letshego Group”) is a truly African multinational organisation, headquartered and listed in Botswana and focused on delivering inclusive finance solutions to underserved populations across its 11 sub-Saharan Africa footprint.
With a staff complement of over 3,000 – including both direct and indirect sales agents – and more than four hundred thousand customers, Letshego is synonymous with leveraging innovation and technology to improve the lives of individuals who have limited access to traditional financial services.
In 2022, Letshego celebrates 23 years of supporting regional communities, making strong progress with the launch of its Transformational Strategy in September 2020, towards the Group’s vision to be a world class retail financial services organisation, improving the lives of mass and middle-market individuals and micro and small entrepreneurs.
Letshego Ghana is a licensed financial services provider in Ghana, providing loans to individuals across both the public and private sectors, as well as supporting Micro and Small Entrepreneurs. Letshego Ghana is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Letshego Group – an inclusive finance group with more than 20 years of experience in Africa, and a current footprint of 11 sub-Saharan Markets.
Letshego Ghana first opened its doors in September 2010 and has since grown to a staff complement of over 290 employees, spread across 26 outlets, enjoying an expanded customer reach through strategic partnerships, innovative technology and digital delivery channels.
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- Tourists watch Russian man get devoured by shark on Egypt beach
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- Minority warns against turning Green Ghana Day events into corruption schemes
- ‘Spiritualist’ on trial for allegedly defrauding client of GHȼ85,000
- Vice President Bawumia has never held British or any other citizenship – Gideon Boako
- Life lounge with Edem Knight-Tay: Only because she is a woman
- I’ve been forced out over Partygate report – Boris Johnson
- 2023 AFCONQ: Chris Hughton replaces injured Alexander Djiku with Kasim Adams
- Media Coalition Against Galamsey frustrated at non-prosecution of Akonta Mining directors
- ISSER recommends adoption of electric vehicles to achieve a low-carbon transport sector
- Prof Frimpong Boateng is a role model for fighting ‘galamsey’, follow his examples – German Ambassador urges Ghanaians
- Special Prosecutor is guest on Newsfile on Saturday, June 10
- Unemployment in Ghana is highest among female youth – ISSER report reveals alarming disparities
- GrEEn project plants 2,000 trees in Ashanti and Western regions
- Asantehene leads tree planting in Kumasi as part of Green Ghana Day initiative
- Johnnie Walker Black Label and Red Label ‘step out of boxes’
- Sankalp West Africa Summit 2023 on entrepreneurship slated for June 12
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic through to final after Carlos Alcaraz injury
- Man Utd owners spoke to PSG chairman about Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid