Lil Uzi Vert is no longer a walking liability.
The “XO TOUR Llif3” rapper, 26, seems to have ditched the pink diamond he implanted in his forehead earlier this year.
Earlier this week, Vert — whose real name is Symere Bysil Woods — posted photos and videos on his Instagram Stories with his girlfriend, City Girls rapper JT, with the pink stone conspicuously MIA.
Lil Uzi Vert and JT kissing on her IG story pic.twitter.com/uETRvwtA6B— Complex Ambition (@ComplxAmbition) June 1, 2021
While fans have been speculating for weeks that he removed the diamond, it’s unclear exactly when the rapper decided to part ways with his face gem.
The stone’s also absent in Vert’s new Calvin Klein campaign, which he promoted on social media in April.
Vert claimed to have spent a whopping $24 million on the diamond — more than “all of [his] cars together,” plus the value of his home.
When someone suggested the rapper should have simply set the stone in a ring instead of piercing his forehead, he replied, “If I lose the ring yeah U will make fun of me more than putting it in my forehead ha ha jokes on you.”
No matter what happens to the pricey rock, Vert assured his fans that he got insurance.
- ‘You’re yet to be confirmed’- Kyei Mensah-Bonsu tells Ato Forson in ‘clash’ over Assin North by-election
- EC member dragged to Supreme Court over alleged NPP affiliation
- Presidential staffer declares support for Alan Kyerematen
- Nogokpo: ‘The energies of the land will act’ if Agyinasare defies 14-day ultimatum – Nogokpo spokesperson
- EOCO declares 2 persons wanted for various crimes
- Midwife delivers baby in speeding commercial vehicle
- If you have God, you have everything, you lose God and lose everything –Justice Jones Dotse
- EC’s arguments defective in logic and betray Commission’s appreciation of elementary English – NDC
- NDC’s Kwesi Amankwaa was not a registered voter in Kumawu – EC reveals in rebuttal
- Canada implements visa-free travel for more countries excluding Ghana
- New report reveals over 90% of households without toilet facilities resort to open defecation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’: Blind 17-year-old singer earns Simon Cowell’s golden buzzer
- Net enrolment in basic school declines – ISSER report
- Real Madrid agree €100m deal to sign Jude Bellingham from Dortmund
- Car snatcher jailed 20 years
- Attorney General hints at bill to reform justice delivery system
- Photos: AMA officials eject squatters from walkways at Nkrumah Circle
- Over 3,000 refugees from Burkina Faso registered – Ghana Refugees Board
- CNN Chairman and CEO Chris Licht is out
- Nicki Minaj sued for allegedly damaging borrowed jewellery
- ISSER report reveals significant gaps in healthcare facilities while Agenda 111 completion faces delay
- Lionel Messi to join MLS side Inter Miami
- Parliament approves Gertrude Torkornoo’s nomination as Chief Justice
- 7th Ghana Energy Awards: Organisers call on SIGA
- ISSER calls for national discussion on Free SHS Financing as Primary and JHS enrolment declines