With the 2024 elections 23 months away, PM Express will tonight discuss how government’s decision to embark on the debt exchange programme will go against the NPP in the elections.
Government is still in talks with individual bondholders over their inclusion in the programme.
But what will be the political cost for the New Patriotic Party if the programme eventually takes place?
Join the discussion:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- You dare not close down schools – Mahama tells Education Minister
- Goats ate seedlings planted under Green Ghana project because they were not protected – Environmentalist
- No one can unseat me as Tamale South MP – Haruna Iddrisu
- Nominees for 2023 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- Kunde, the religion that combines Christianity and Traditionalism
- Ghana has no system to register Mohammedan marriages – Dwomoh
- Haruna Iddrisu files nomination to contest Tamale South parliamentary primaries
- ECG disconnects Energy Ministry over debt
- ECG hasn’t disconnected our power; we run on prepaid metres – Energy Ministry’s Communications Specialist
- Artificial Intelligence applications can curb corruption – Dr Kpodar
- Ofori-Atta leaves for China for debt restructuring negotiations
- Top South African corruption investigator shot dead
- Police probe Prof Frimpong Boateng’s Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ allegations
- Arsenal 4-1 Crystal Palace: ‘Fearless Gunners have a beautiful attitude’ – Martin Keown analysis
- Ashman Oh Gee unveils new song titled ‘Prison Life’
- Pay attention to marketing and customer experience to sustain AfCFTA – Prof Hinson
- Today’s front pages: Monday, March 20, 2023
- Interest rates on falling spree; government T-bills oversubscribed by 40%
- GRA monitoring team recovers over ¢85m revenue shortfall
- Mahama to file nomination on March 21
- If you are unable to support underperforming schools, let someone else take over – Mahama to Adutwum
- Bayern loss leaves Dortmund on top of League
- Napoli thrash Torino as Inter lose to Juventus
- Indian Wells: Daniil Medvedev and Carlos Alcaraz through to final
- Antonio Conte criticises Tottenham Hotspur ownership and ‘selfish’ players