Audio By Carbonatix
The Duchess of Sussex appeared at Paris Fashion Week to support a fashion designer friend on Saturday.
Meghan attended the Balenciaga show after making the solo trip across the Atlantic.
She has worn a number of designs by the fashion house's new creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli and the visit reflected "her support for his new creative chapter", a spokesman for the duchess said.
It was her first time at the fashion spectacle for more than a decade.
Meghan, 44, was pictured greeting Vogue's global editorial director Anna Wintour and film director Baz Luhrmann at the star-studded event.
The duchess, who announced her arrival in Paris with an Instagram story, wore a white outfit of wide-leg trousers and a matching blazer from the collection for the show on Saturday.
She completed the look with black pointed-toe heels and a slicked-back bun.

She was later pictured in a sleek black dress.
The spokesman said, "Over the years, the duchess has worn a number of designs by Pierpaolo.
"They have worked closely together, collaborating on design for key moments on the world stage.
"She has long admired his craftsmanship and modern elegance, and tonight was no different.
"This evening reflects the culmination of many years of artistry and friendship, reflected in her support for his new creative chapter at Balenciaga."
Meghan's Instagram video also showed her making her way to the event in a car, driving through the streets of Paris.
Paris Fashion Week runs until Tuesday, featuring big-name brands including Louis Vuitton, Dior, Chanel and Hermes.

Meghan, a former actress on TV drama Suits, recently starred in a Netflix series in which she described her 'high-low' style approach to mixing designer and accessible fashion.
Earlier this year, she also launched a new digital shop, allowing fans to purchase her favourite clothing, accessories and jewellery recommendations.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex currently live in Montecito, California, with their two children Archie and Lilibet.
The duchess is last known to have visited the UK in September 2022 to attend a charity event and she was in the country when Queen Elizabeth II died. She and Prince Harry then stayed on for the funeral.
Earlier this year, Prince Harry lost a legal challenge over the levels of security he and his family are entitled to while in the UK.
The duke had been seeking to overturn a decision that had downgraded his security after he stopped being a working royal and moved to the US.

Prince Harry has made several trips to the UK in recent years for a variety of engagements, including charity events and to attend court cases.
Last month, he met his father, King Charles, amid speculation about a reconciliation.
This week, Prince Harry appeared to dial in for a High Court hearing in a case against the Daily Mail's publisher.
Latest Stories
-
Ronaldinho seeks 300th goal with comeback aged 46
35 minutes -
Your voice, your future – Opare Addo opens National Youth Forum 2026
46 minutes -
GRA pushes data-driven tax administration to boost revenue mobilisation
55 minutes -
NSMQ 2026: Presby SHS, Bompata crushes Sacred Heart’s hopes of reaching one-eighth stage
56 minutes -
Africa Golf Tourism Convention opens in South Africa to unlock opportunities
57 minutes -
GTEC trains tertiary officials on new affiliation quality assurance framework
1 hour -
Luv FM High School Debate: OKESS, OSASS silence K’Wey Gey and KASS in fierce round of 16
1 hour -
Alcaraz to play US Open after four months out
1 hour -
Even if all foreigners leave, South Africa’s problems will remain – Dr Yamson blames state failure
1 hour -
Mahama announces GH¢500m district housing programme; rollout to begin this year
1 hour -
Energy Committee yet to receive July 29 blackout report – Adomako-Mensah
2 hours -
Five in six Ghana health facilities fall short of basic sanitation standard – WHO/UNICEF
2 hours -
Mohammed Fuseini in talks over Troyes move from Union SG
2 hours -
‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September
2 hours -
Two nationwide blackouts in a space of a month ‘cause for worry’ – Adomako-Mensah
2 hours