Myjoyonline.com is learning that Member of Parliament for Ayawaso West Wuogon in the Greater Accra Region, Emmanuel Agyarko, has passed on.
NPP National Organiser, Sammy Awuku, has disclosed that the Legislator passed on at a hospital in the United States, Wednesday.
NPP Legislator had gone to the United States to seek medical care after an undisclosed medical condition was stabilised at the Ridge Hospital in Accra.
Mr Agarko, who was married with seven children, has been the MP for the Ayawaso West Wuogon Constituency since 2012 after he replaced the current Chief of Staff, Frema Opare as MP for the area.
The late MP was a pharmacist, medical doctor, and a politician born on December 10, 1957, at Odumase Krobo in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
He had a Bachelor in Pharmacy which he obtained at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in the year 1982.
He was once the CEO of the Food and Drugs Authority (FDA).
More News Headlines
- Paris waiter 'shot dead over slow sandwich service'
- ‘We won’t take it!’ - Widespread teacher anger over ¢50 allowance
- 3 houses burnt down in renewed clashes in Savannah Region
- Video: Cronyism, exceptionalism killing local financial institutions - Wereko-Brobby
- New monitoring, evaluation system rolled out for malaria control programme
- Communication Ministry responds to Myjoyonline report on 2017 expenses
- 2 'PDS' imposters arrested for forcefully disconnecting supply
- Journalists schooled on reporting on sensitive issues
- Ghana Grand conquers most difficult terrain
- Personality Profile: Prophet Kofi Oduro takes his turn
- Group calls for passage of Affirmative Action Bill
- We don’t oppose good education policies- Oppong Nkrumah
- Those who lost bank jobs have found new work- Deputy Employment Minister
- UNDP to use TICAD7 to advance sustainable development in Africa
- Former GJA president lauds Herbert Mensah, others for supporting journalism dev’t