Audio By Carbonatix
A wealthy businessman – and husband of six – has died after allegedly being forced into a marathon sex session with his ‘jealous’ wives.
Uroko Onoja was having sex with the youngest of his spouses when the remaining five are reported to have set upon him with knives and sticks – and demanded that he have sex with each of them too.
Mr Onoja went on to have intercourse with four of his wives in succession, but ‘stopped breathing’ as the fifth was making her way to the bed in Ogbadibo, according to Nigeria’s Daily Post.
Two women have been arrested following the incident in the state of Benue last week, said the report, which used the term ‘raped to death’ to describe the businessman’s fate.
Mr Onoja is understood to have returned from a bar in the small community of Ugbugbu, Ogbadibo, at around 3am on Tuesday, and headed for the bedroom of his youngest wife.
His five other wives – who were said to have held a meeting to discuss their intentions before their husband arrived home – are then alleged to have burst into the bedroom armed with knives and sticks to insist that they too be granted their conjugal rights.
The businessman, who has been described as a philanthropist who ‘contributed positively’ to the growth of his local community, is thought to have resisted the demands of his wives’ before being overpowered.
Mr Onoja reportedly stopped breathing and could not be resuscitated after having sex with four of his wives in a row.
His youngest spouse is quoted as saying her five fellow wives ran into the forest when they realised their husband was dead.
The head of his village, Okpe Odoh, told the Daily Post the matter had been reported to police
Latest Stories
-
Restaurant portions, surplus food worsening Ghana’s food waste problem — Food Scientist
4 minutes -
NPP extends 2026 National Officers Elections filing deadline to August 29
10 minutes -
NDC has not shown it can manage power sector effectively — Fiifi Boafo
15 minutes -
Ghana secured US$2.6bn FDIs in 2025 – GIPC Report
16 minutes -
GRIDCo restores power nationwide after August 20 blackout, says grid strengthening measures ongoing
28 minutes -
Journalism must prioritise public interest over attention — Kwesi Pratt
1 hour -
Ghana Mineworkers Union demand suspension of contract mining directive, threaten industrial action
2 hours -
ADB Ghana Medicals constructing and equipping new Cardiothoracic Centre at Komfo Anokye
2 hours -
AFREIKH Summer School challenges Africa to harness critical minerals
2 hours -
Government plans 2,000-acre pharmaceutical innovation park in Osudoku to boost local drug production
2 hours -
Partey undergoes medical ahead of Al Shabab move in Saudi Arabia
2 hours -
Today’s front pages: Friday, August 21, 2026
2 hours -
Power outages could drive up cost of digital services — NITA
2 hours -
Patients face basic sanitation gaps in West African health facilities — WHO / UNICEF
2 hours -
Competence has no age; let’s stop punishing new businesses
3 hours