Olivia Rodrigo has become the youngest solo artist to top the UK singles and album charts at the same time.
Rodrigo, 18, from California, secured the feat with her debut album Sour and single Good 4 U.
Sour also recorded the most-ever week-one streams for a debut album – 45.7 million in seven days – overtaking previous record holder Lewis Capaldi.
And Good 4 U is the biggest number one single of the year so far, with 117,000 sales in a week and 13.5 million streams.
Rodrigo had another huge hit in January when she spent nine weeks at number one with her single Drivers License.
She is also the first artist since Sam Smith in 2015 to top the charts with their debut single and album.
In an interview with Billboard earlier this year, she cited Taylor Swift as one of her influences after Swift gave Drivers Licence her seal of approval.
Rodrigo performed a stripped-back version of the song at the Brit Awards earlier this month.
The 18-year-old began as an actress and currently stars in Disney’s High School Musical series.
She plays a character named Nini Salazar-Roberts, who successfully auditions for Gabrielle Montez, a role played by Vanessa Hudgens in the original films.
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Organisers of demonstrations must respect the law – Gary Nimako
- Ghana is in a leadership crisis; African leaders lack consciousness – Prof Adu-Gyamfi
- NPP flagbearer race: Bawumia suspends campaign over ongoing limited registration exercise
- Sharaf Mahama celebrates 26th birthday with donation and reading session with kids
- I’m not the 3rd richest man in Ghana – Dr Kwame Addo-Kufuor
- Desist from registering JHS 1 and 2 students for BECE – Public school heads warned
- Bob Menendez steps down as US Senate foreign relations chairman after indictment
- MohBad mourners teargassed at Nigeria’s Lekki toll gate after Lagos concert
- Ethiopian Prince Alemayehu’s lock of hair returned after 140 years in UK
- US senator Bob Menendez charged with bribery after wads of cash and gold bars found at home
- GPL 2023/24: Bofoakwa Tano score late to beat RTU at home
- Sudan war: Army chief Burhan claims he’s ready for peace talks
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest and OSP-Cecilia saga
- Former Bantama MP, Okyem Aboagye dead
- Mahama Ayariga condemns killing of 9 in highway ambush at Pusiga