Ghana’s leading furniture and décor company, Orca Deco, has been adjudged the ‘Best Deco and Design Company of the Year’ at the just ended 2020 Ghana Business Awards.
The Awards which recognise and reward excellence across all sectors of industry in Ghana and provide the platform for individuals and companies that play significant roles in the growth and development of the business sector saw 307 businesses file nominations with 213 being shortlisted to receive awards.
Commenting on the award, Rayan Sharara, Managing Partner at Orca Deco (Ghana) Limited said that it was a privilege for Orca to win in such a coveted, respected and competitive category of the Ghana Business Awards.
According to him, this is evidence that Orca is indeed committed to its vision of providing world-class furniture, décor and design solutions to its customers.
Mr Sharara further mentioned that Orca continuously strives to lead with creativity and innovation in the retail sector and that informs the quality and the unique nature of the products it offers to its numerous customers.
“We believe that every space, whether a home, an office or a kids playground ought to create a sentimental bond with users, that is why we provide furniture and décor items that create lasting memories among families and work colleagues,” he added.
He revealed that Orca’s heightened reputation in the retail industry stems from the fact that it provides value-added services to corporate clients and individuals by giving them customised 3D designs for projects plus professional interior decoration service as part of the company’s Business Solutions to ensure those office and home setups are breathtaking.
“Our well-planned showroom layouts typify our expertise and desire to ensure that our customers have good user experiences in-store and are also able to create the same in their respective spaces,” he noted.
Mr Sharara expressed Orca’s appreciation to the hard-working staff and management for their hard work which culminated in this enviable national recognition and lauded the efforts of the company’s interior decorator, Emelia Jane Hamidu.
- Agyinasare says he has no intention to cast a slur on Nogokpo and Voltarians
- Peter Nanfuri’s name will be written in gold in Ghana’s history – Akufo-Addo eulogizes former IGP
- NPP group in Ashanti angry with Napo over his ‘anti-party’ comments
- Social media reacts to Bawumia’s ‘One student, One laptop’ announcement
- Playback: Akufo-Addo addressed Ghanaians on Covid-19, IMF
- Akufo-Addo to address nation on Covid-19 fight, IMF deal tonight
- ‘This too has passed’ – Akufo-Addo on Covid-19 pandemic
- Stop insulting citizens if you want to be president again – Nana Akomea tells Mahama
- Don’t join NPP if you don’t believe in ‘Development in freedom’ motto – Pianim
- IMF bailout won’t immediately end Ghana’s difficulties – Akufo-Addo
- Government is resolute to ensure all-inclusive access to education – Bawumia
- New parliament: PM Modi inaugurates building amid opposition boycott
- Period poverty: ‘I don’t want anyone else to use rags for sanitary pads’
- How prosperity fuels dowry demand in India
- US debt ceiling deal ready for Congress vote, Joe Biden says
- Erdogan hails election victory but Turkey left divided
- Covid was not a cover-up for corruption – Akufo-Addo
- Sanitary pads should be tax-free; not menstrual luxury – Rosetta Ntriwaah Boakye
- Venice Biennale: The woman behind the whirlwind festival
- betPawa PL: Medeama go four points clear; Hearts of Oak lose against Legon Cities
- Kamaldeen Sulemana scores twice as Southampton draw with Liverpool
- Leicester suffer Premier League relegation despite win over West Ham
- Leeds United relegated after final day defeat to Tottenham
- Dealing with absenteeism during menstruation; sanitary pad bank to aid girls in Obuasi
- We shall overcome our present economic difficulties- Akufo-Addo