People seeking office in next year's elections must be God-fearing and their lives must be right before God.
That's the message from President of the “Christ For All Nations”, (CfAN) Evangelist Daniel Kolenda to all politicians in the country.
He made the call when he touched down in the country Wednesday morning for the Rheinhard Bonnke Crusade which takes off tomorrow 3rd to 6th of December, 2015 at Ashiaman.
According to Evangelist Kolenda, God is going to lift up into places of influence and power the ones whom he has chosen.
He declared, Jesus is the answer to Ghana’s political, social, economic and health problems.
“In every area of life in society, Jesus is the answer. When all other options have been exhausted, then we will realize the answer is Jesus,” he stated.
The President of Christ For All Nations, Cfan reiterated that, “We have seen how entire nations have been shaken by the power of the gospel and that’s what is going to happen here. And the hand of the Lord will lift up Tema and Ashiaman and Ghana.”
Evangelist Kolenda who came with his wife, daughter and other host of musicians and evangelists, added that “the fire conference and crusade is going to be a week of cleaning and pruning and I believe that the hand of God will rest upon men for that task.”
He entreated every Ghanaian to attend the crusade to receive their healing, deliverance and blessings to finish the year gloriously.
- Akuapem Poloo granted ¢80k bail
- ECG releases ‘dumsor’ timetable; outages to begin May 10
- Murder suspect claims he mistook aeronautical engineer for a pig at Akyem Asuboa
- Akufo-Addo announces nominees for deputy ministerial positions, elevates Charles Adu-Boahen
- Kunbour mustn’t behave like a serial caller – Ade Coker
- Kasoa Opeikuma businessman killers arrested at Buduburam
- Contracts awarded to Zoomlion, Frontiers Healthcare Solution, others were in breach of procurement practices – Report
- Certify your Covid-19 Corruption Risk Assessment or we will use it as toilet paper – Ursula Owusu-Ekuful to CDA
- Kotoko to pay Maxwell Konadu $41,000 for breach of contract
- Ed Woodward resigns from Manchester United role
There is no scheme against Techiman City FC – Samuel Anim Addo
I will bridge communication gap between Finance Ministry and the public – John Kumah
Mark Okraku Mantey appointed Deputy Minister-designate for Tourism, Arts and Culture
Idriss Deby’s son named ‘president of the republic’
Teenager who filmed George Floyd’s death, posts emotional message following verdict
NCA shuts down 49 TV stations operating without a license
Chrissy Teigen says Kim Kardashian ‘gave her all’ to her marriage with Kanye West
Adjei Boakye: Demigods in our body politics; mismanaging our natural resources
Photos: 25-year-old who was allegedly murdered by boyfriend in Ho buried
I am a proud farmer – Dumelo declares after harvesting 3 tonnes of ginger
Emanuella features in Australian action film ‘Survive Or Die’
I will complement Energy Minister to execute manifesto promises – Egyapa Mercer
Ghana digitises Covid-19 verification to reduce imported cases
Trader remanded for allegedly impregnating his daughter
Smart transportation to enhance use of Ho airport in the offing – Volta Development Forum