The Black Stars began training ahead of their Nations Cup qualifier against Ethiopia. The first week is a non-residential training which means the players move from their homes to the training grounds at the Accra Sports Stadium.
Watch Photos of how the players made their entry into the stadium ahead of the first session.
Coach Kwesi Appiah arrives with a gentle smile
Back into the fold and Majeed Waris shows off his white teeth
Leicester man Daniel Amartey seems happy to be back in Ghana
Yaw Yeboah looks focused but will certainly dazzle with his skill and trickery
The "prince" of Accra, Winful Cobbinah given a royal welcome
He is known by Accra fans for his mesmerizing footwork. A chance to show it on the national stage
Jordan Ayew full of confidence after the season end at Swansea. And oh, you cannot forget his trademark. Keep your eyes off…
Don Andre Ayew and Afriyie Acquah. They might have last met in Gabon.
Olele Kingston. New Goalkeeper's trainer..
He seems a part of the people already. He was active for Olympics a few seasons back.
The former capito with "Italiano swag". He will coordinate affairs between technical team and players.
Guess who are in it? Biggest clue, they are siblings
Tornado getting down from his car
Photos By Senyuiedzorm A. Adadevoh
- 2 Ghanaian students honoured for topping West Africa in 2022 WASSCE
- Goats ate seedlings planted under Green Ghana project because they were not protected – Environmentalist
- Interest rates on falling spree; government T-bills oversubscribed by 40%
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- Police probe Prof Frimpong Boateng’s Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ allegations
- GACL settles GH¢10m out of GH¢28m owed ECG; balance to be paid in 2-weeks
- Ofori-Atta leaves for China for crucial debt restructuring negotiations
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians
- Parliament pays GH¢8.5m out of GH¢13m owed ECG to avoid disconnection
- Playback: NDC delivered ‘True State of the Nation Address’
- Abolish Section 27 of CAP 127 which makes Islamic marriages invalid – Dwomoh
- Former Minister for Monitoring and Evaluation, Dr Akoto Osei dies aged 64
- Akufo-Addo’s silence on corruption in SONA was as loud as his guilt – Asiedu Nketia
- Economic crisis: Ghanaians want relief not flimsy excuses – Asiedu Nketiah tells Akufo-Addo
- Reduce all ex-gratia payments to one-third – CAC Ghana Chairman
- Corruption has defeated your family and friends government – Asiedu Nketiah tells Akufo-Addo
- Ada boat disaster: Owner arrested for overloading boat – NADMO
- Appiatse support fund bags GHC62million
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- ECG recovers GHȼ18.5m out of ȼ46.9m from 3 state institutions
- Akufo-Addo’s promises have turned out to be scam – Asiedu Nketia
- French Embassy celebrates Francophonie week with a walk in Accra
- It is difficult to point out where the 20 million trees planted under Green Ghana are – Terungwa
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy to feature on Morgan Heritage’s ‘The Homeland’
- ‘Africa can offer support to the ICC’ says Dame at Justice Ministers’ Conference in London