Parliament’s Appointments Committee vetted the sixth batch of President Akufo-Addo’s Deputy Ministerial nominees on Wednesday.
The appointees who faced Chairman Joseph Osei Owusu and his Committee members today were Naana Ayiah Quansah, Minister-designate for Interior, Deputy Transport Minister-designate Hassan Tampuli.
Two others; John Ampontuah Kumah who is heading to the Finance Ministry and Michael Okyere Baafi, the Deputy Minister-designate for Trade and Industry also took turns to inform the Committee on initiatives they will undertake to assist the President’s second administration.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- George Addo Jnr appointed Director of Communications at UK’s Coach Hene Sports Club
- Ato Forson was criminally reckless in ambulance transaction – Attorney General
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- Ghana Immigration Service cancels filling of embarkation and disembarkation forms
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- IMF bailout to depend on government’s ability to achieve 55% of debt to GDP – Fitch
- Fitch upgrades Ghana’s rating to ‘CCC’
- Dr. Appiahene has never been a TESCON patron – Henry Boakye debunks claims
- International Forest Day: Connecting with ‘greens’, how West Africa’s decimated forests save us
- Appointment of NPP activist to EC board dangerous for our democracy – Alex Segbefia
- AfCOPS President files nomination to contest Muntaka at Asawase constituency
- Full text: Mahama’s speech on political financing in Ghana delivered at UPSA
- Mahama calls for the intensification of stakeholder efforts, engagement on NACAP
- Mahama recommends public funding of political parties bill to regulate political financing
- Ghana Chamber of Mines censures Golden Star attacks, worried over upsurge of violence against mines
- Ex-President Kufuor urges his scholars to exhibit high levels of integrity
- Boris Johnson clashes with MPs over Partygate denials
- Bolt donates to 2 institutions as part of CSR activities
- North Dayi health directorate holds 2022 annual performance review meeting
- Livestream: PM Express discusses EC’s neutrality
- FWSC working on linking salary to productivity – Benjamin Arthur
- ECG doesn’t have means to prove power theft – Lawyer