The New Patriotic Party (NPP) on Saturday launched its manifesto for the 2020 general elections at Cape Coast.
The manifesto was dubbed ‘Leadership of Service: Protecting Our Progress and Transforming Ghana for all’.
According to Vice President, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia who gave highlights from the manifesto, the document touches on three things; “Accounting for our stewardship”, “Consolidating our process” and “Plan for accelerated growth”
Today on Beyond the Lockdown, host Emefa Apawu sits down with a member of the manifesto committee, Communications Director of the NPP, Yaw Buabeng Asamoah to discuss the plans and issues highlighted in the manifesto.
Beyond The Lockdown is live with Emefa Apawu on the Joy News channel.Tonight we focus on the NPP manifesto. #BeyondTheLockdownPosted by Joy News on Sunday, August 23, 2020
Viewers can send in any and all questions they have for the NPP on the manifesto to JoyNews via the WhatsApp line 0244340437 and to all JoyNews’ social media platforms.
Beyond the Lockdown will come off at 7:30 pm on JoyNews TV. It will also be live on MyJoyOnline.com, Joy FM and all JoyNews’ social media handles.
- Special Prosecutor secures court order to arrest Charles Bissue
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- Ghanaian in US kills himself after shooting wife for allegedly leaving him for her Ex
- ‘Ghana’s future will be bleak if we don’t act now’ – MPs push for legislation on Artificial Intelligence
- Charles Bissue asks court to stop OSP from investigating him again
- Baby Jet U-16 Tournament: Knockout games to begin on Friday
- Egypt bans Dutch archaeologists over exhibition linking Beyonce and Rihanna to Queen Nefertiti
- Today’s front pages: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Keta MCE abusing his power with sale of Premix – Concerned youth
- Leverage Africa’s resource endowment to finance development – Mahama
- AGI will be keenly monitoring Mid-Year Budget Review – Twum Akwaboah
- NSMQ23: Acherensua SHS, 2 others book preliminary stage slot
- Donald Trump indicted over classified documents case
- Be vigilant, report strange occurrences and behaviours – NCCE urges public
- Trump will show up on Tuesday, his lawyer says
- Africa’s first petroleum hub: Ekuba’s anxiety and PHDC’s assurance!
- Economic crisis: Things will get better; but not this year – Badu-Aboagye
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Kathleen Folbigg: Misogyny helped jail her, science freed her
- Uttar Pradesh: Why it took 42 years to convict a 90-year-old in India