Mohamed Salah scored his first hat-trick since March to help Liverpool to an emphatic victory over Bournemouth and send Jurgen Klopp's side above Manchester City at the top of the Premier League table.
Salah was in an offside position when Roberto Firmino hit a 30-yard shot that home keeper Asmir Begovic carelessly pushed out in the direction of the Egypt forward.
Salah's eighth top-flight goal of the season was allowed to stand by the officials to break the deadlock in a game the visitors dominated for long spells.
There was nothing fortuitous about the Liverpool forward's second though, a composed finish after driving at the Bournemouth defence, while Steve Cook back-heeled the ball into his own net while attempting a clearance to make it 3-0.
Salah then completed his hat-trick after rounding Begovic, cutting back to beat the Bournemouth keeper for a second time, and poking the ball past Nathan Ake on the line.
Having taken 45 points from the last 51 on offer, Liverpool are now unbeaten in 17 league games in a run stretching back to last season.
After a fifth straight league win, Klopp's side are one point clear of City, but the reigning champions will return to the summit if they avoid defeat at fourth-placed Chelsea later on Saturday
- You dare not close down schools – Mahama tells Education Minister
- Goats ate seedlings planted under Green Ghana project because they were not protected – Environmentalist
- No one can unseat me as Tamale South MP – Haruna Iddrisu
- Kunde, the religion that combines Christianity and Traditionalism
- ECG disconnects Energy Ministry over debt
- Nominees for 2023 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- Ghana has no system to register Mohammedan marriages – Dwomoh
- Police probe Prof Frimpong Boateng’s Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ allegations
- Interest rates on falling spree; government T-bills oversubscribed by 40%
- ECG hasn’t disconnected our power; we run on prepaid metres – Energy Ministry’s Communications Specialist
- Reality zone with Vicky Wireko: Vitamin F! Superpower not found in any pharmacy
- 2 St James Seminary students honoured after topping West Africa in 2022 WASSCE
- What we want is a winning Black Stars – Chris Hughton
- MPC begins 111th meeting to review developments in economy
- Black Stars: Chris Hughton signs contract until December 2024
- Man lynched for allegedly kidnapping 2 children
- Anny Osabutey: Social media coup advocates, Ashaiman Taifa is your answer
- I am proud to be here and I’ll give everything – Chris Hughton
- Ban on second-hand goods: We’re working with GSA to adopt international standards – Energy Commission
- Rotary Club of Accra Dzorwulu hands over newly renovated library to Dzorwulu Primary A&B School
- A revolution is underway in Ghana’s Fintech/Agritech sector
- Collaboration between traditional banks and fintech companies is the game changer to drive financial innovations and inclusion in Africa
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- Playback: Unveiling of Chris Hughton as Black Stars manager
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians