Nana Obeng Yaw IV Brukiasehen & Kyidomhene of Aburi Akuapem, Abusuapanyin Kofi Kyei, Adeyehene Kwasi Asinor, Brukuase, Madam Agnes Aboagye, Harriet Boatemaa Amoah of Accra, The Agona Royal Family of Aburi – Akuapem. The Abeasi Family of Aburi, Abeasikrom & Otoase.
Regret to announce the death of their beloved.
Mrs. Stella Rosamond Abena Aboah Tamakloe (a.k.a Auntie Stella)
Former Deputy Director of the Mental Hospital Accra, President Retired Nurses and Midwives Association, Greater Accra.
Funeral Arrangements are as a follows:
There will be no wake.
Friday 4th December 7:00 am – 8:30 am. Viewing and Filing Past at the Mount Olivet Methodist Church, Dansoman.
Friday 4th December 8:30 am, Memorial and Thanksgiving Service at the Mount Olivet Methodist Church, Dansoman.
Interment: At Ahwerease.
Final Funeral Rites: Ground of the Mount Olivet Methodist, Dansoman
Children: Doris Kokui Riby Nuno, (Formerly of Ghana Post) Efui Apeakorang Tamakloe (CUC) Beatrix Lynn Tamakloe (Ecobank), Gilbert Kwesi Tamakloe (Deceased)
Dress Code: Black & White
All Relatives and sympathies are cordially Invited
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Mr. Peter Yaw Agyeman
- Jenkins Kwame Awumee
- OPANYIN SAMUEL GEORGE BOATENG
- MR. GOTTFRIED MARTIN SARPONG
- Joseph Ohene-Manu
- Photos: Methodist Church Ghana celebrates Vice President Bawumia’s birthday
- [Sponsored] “Ghanaians now have a choice to avoid eye injections in cataract surgery” - Dr. Osafo-Kwaako
- Photos: 2018 Pop Chain All-Star Concert a huge success
- Dr. Richard Emmanuel Odiko Quarshie
- Lodovico Vincenzo Lamptey
- MRS. CONSTANCE ELIZABETH ETSIAPA WOOD (NEE ANQUANDAH)
- Dr. Lawrence Oware Gyekye
- DAVID KOFI LARBI SNR
- BEAUTY ANNIE TORGORMEY
- Antonio Quarshie-Awusa