Silver Star Auto Limited has promised to excite clients with secured and value for money driving experience.
The firm, a leader in automobile industry, outdoored two new vehicles during the 38th National Farmer’s Day celebration at Koforidua in the Eastern region.
The two vehicles, Peugeot Landtrek pickup and the Eicher truck officially launched a few months ago are said to be fuel-efficient and robust to meet the demands of customers.
Established in 1996, Silver Star Auto Limited has grown to be associated with luxury car brands in the automobile business in Ghana.
As authorised distributors of Mercedes-Benz, Peugeot and Citroën brands of vehicles, with branches in Accra, Tema and Kumasi, the company’s product line covers the full spectrum of automobile needs including saloon cars, SUVs, vans, trucks as well as buses.
Speaking to Joy Business at the exhibition centre, Sales Manager of Peugeot, Delali Greenstock, said the company places value and importance on agriculture, hence the introduction of the two new vehicles to support the activities of farmers.
Silver Star Auto Limited deals in the sale of genuine vehicle spare parts and authorised distributor of power and other automobiles.
The company also caters for all sales and servicing needs of customers and offers customers after-sales service support, including body and paint repair works.
- My wife has left me because of my child with another woman – Osofo Kyiri Abosom
- The Fourth Estate uncovers fraud in SHS computerised placement
- Officials of China Mall, Shoprite, Palace Mall picked up for tax violations
- WAEC explains BECE grading system
- 8 persons arrested in ‘School placement for sale’ exposé
- 3 grabbed for pulling down storey building at Cantonments
- Cost of fuel: Ghanaians must pay fair market prices – PUMA Energy President
- Policy rate increases to 28%; cost of loans to surge
- Assault on Latif Iddrisu: No policeman touched him – Attorney General
- Swansea fans clamor for Andre Ayew return
- Knowing when to quit is an important part of being a good leader
- Non-science students to be allowed to study desired science courses at the University – Education Minister
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Advisory for travellers entering the UK on February 1 amid strike action
- UK only major economy to shrink in 2023 – IMF
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Ghana places 73rd again, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Phoebe Dynevor reveals she will not be in Season 3 of ‘Bridgerton’
- Children as young as 9 years exposed to pornography – Study
- Startup CrownCity Technologies now lSO/IEC 27001:2013 and PCI DSS Version 3.2.1 certified
- Debt Exchange: NIC to suspend minimum capital requirements, CAR of insurance firms for 2 years
- Mammoth crowd welcome Alan Kyeremanten to Kumasi
- Ukraine war: Joe Biden rules out sending F-16 fighter jets
- South Africa judge withdraws from Zuma corruption trial
- 8 shot dead at South Africa birthday party