Atletico Madrid's Diego Simeone has been shortlisted by the Spanish Football League (LFP) for the coach of the year award.
The Argentinian, who won the honour after the 2012-13 campaign, is up against Athletic Club boss Ernesto Valverde and Rayo Vallecano's Paco Jemez.
Champions League-winning coach Carlo Ancelotti and Unai Emery, who steered Sevilla to Europa League glory, have not been included on the list.
Simone guided Atletico to their first league title since 1996, a championship that was secured when the Rojiblanco side drew 1-1 at Barcelona in May on the final day of the campaign.
The South American also led Atletico to the Champions League final where they lost to Real Madrid.
Valverde's Athletic finished fourth in La Liga and went on to qualify for Europe's elite club competition for the first time in 16 years.
Jemez, meanwhile, engineered a major recovery for Rayo, taking them from the bottom of the standings during the campaign to a 12th-place finish.
Chelsea's former Atletico Madrid star Diego Costa will battle it out with Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Vela of Real Sociedad for the best striker award.
Ronaldo won the Pichichi title for the top scorer in La Liga with 31 goals, four more than Costa.
Mexican striker Vela made a huge impact for Real Sociedad, scoring 16 goals and also setting up another 12 as the Basque outfit finished seventh.
- You dare not close down schools – Mahama tells Education Minister
- 2 Ghanaian students honoured for topping West Africa in 2022 WASSCE
- Goats ate seedlings planted under Green Ghana project because they were not protected – Environmentalist
- Interest rates on falling spree; government T-bills oversubscribed by 40%
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- Police probe Prof Frimpong Boateng’s Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ allegations
- Ghana has no system to register Mohammedan marriages – Dwomoh
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians
- Ofori-Atta leaves for China for crucial debt restructuring negotiations
- GACL settles GH¢10m out of GH¢28m owed ECG; balance to be paid in 2-weeks
- Economic crisis: Ghanaians want relief not flimsy excuses – Asiedu Nketiah tells Akufo-Addo
- Reduce all ex-gratia payments to one-third – CAC Chairman
- Corruption has defeated your family and friends government – Asiedu Nketiah tells Akufo-Addo
- Ada boat disaster: Owner arrested for overloading boat – NADMO
- Appiatse support fund bags GHC62million
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- ECG recovers GHȼ18.5m out of ȼ46.9m from 3 state institutions
- Akufo-Addo’s promises have turned out to be scam – Asiedu Nketia
- French Embassy celebrates Francophonie week with a walk in Accra
- It is difficult to point out where the 20 million trees planted under Green Ghana are – Terungwa
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy to feature on Morgan Heritage’s ‘The Homeland’
- ‘Africa can offer support to the ICC’ says Dame at Justice Ministers’ Conference in London
- Pregnant woman fills potholes on Obuasi road
- Tonto steps down, Funke Akindele loses, Desmond Elliot wins – 7 celebrities in Nigeria’s 2023 election
- Rupert Murdoch set to marry for fifth time at 92