To commemorate World Photograph Day held on August 19, social media users around the world have shared photographs they regard as intimate.
The images shared with the hashtag #WorldPhotographDay on Twitter include cities, nature, food, people, animals among others.
In Ghana, former Electoral Commission (EC) Chairperson, Charlotte Osei and JoyNews journalist, George Wiafe are part of the many who took to social media to celebrate the day.
World Photograph Day lays emphasis on the importance of cameras and photography in our personal lives by documenting memorable lifetime events on pixels.
This year’s theme is “Transcending the boundaries of language.”
Below are more posts from Twitter:
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- Cedi loses 40% value to dollar in nine months of 2022; places 147th position in world – Bloomberg
- Sam George deletes Facebook post about alleged attack on ECG system
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- Residents of Asamang-Tamfoe protest attacks by Okyeman Environmental Task Force
- GGBL’s Johnnie Walker headlines 2022 Emy Awards
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- GSE is worst performing stock market in Africa; suffers from cedi depreciation
- 18 maternal mothers detained at the Eastern Regional Hospital rescued by Kabaka Foundation
- Torrential rains likely to cut-off Sunyani-Techiman highway
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by the MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Pakistan floods: ‘It’s like fighting a war with no end’
- Do not bastardise ECG’s IT department for technical hitch – John Jinapor
- Cost of mental healthcare up; Mental Health Authority helpless
- JICA organises third seminar on construction technology for Ghanaian engineers
- Forty Under 40 awards: Xodus Communications Limited releases full list of winners
- North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan
- ECG vendors should have been made to work round the clock to address challenges – Kofi Kapito
- Forty Under 40: WhiteChalk CEO wins Event Management and Planner of the Year