*2020 General Election: EC can’t implement ROPAA.
*Effia-Kwesimintsim recycling plant construction takes off.
*NLA, KGL Technology collaboration yields GH₵30 million.
*Chief of Staff: Akufo-Addo is committed to people with special needs.
* Major boost for sanitation..President cuts sod for Ghana’s first ever waste treatment facilities
*MIIF clears the air on approved transactions.
New Crusading Guide
*Prez commends Zoomlion on disinfection
*MIIF silences NDC…sets record straight on AGYAPA royalties deal.
*Akufo-Addo cuts sod for Sek/T’di waste treatment facility
*Govt supports women entrepreneurs with GH₵3m.
*CRI pushes for ‘one meal a day’ policy for schools.
*NLA targets GH₵30m revenue from digital lottery.
*2nd Lady launches GH₵5.3m soft loan scheme for young women entrepreneurs.
*€60m waste treatment plant for Sekondi-Takoradi
* I don’t want to be blamed for electoral violence – Akufo-Addo
* 500 dressmakers benefit from GH₵1billion stimulus package.
The Daily Dispatch
•Akufo-Addo cuts sod for waste treatment facility in Sek.-Takoradi.
•Ghanaian government harassing Nigerian retailers for 2020 electoral gains – Nigerian Foreign Minister
* NPP policies lack sense, says Mahama
* Our roads ‘fili fili’, not Green Book stuff – Nana
* President cuts sod for 1st ever waste plant in Western Region
- Task force destroys excavators allegedly belonging to NPP Women’s Organiser
- Mahama’s ‘dumsor’ is different from Akufo-Addo’s – Kweku Awotwi
- 23-year-old arrested for attempting to sacrifice his nephew for money
- Dr. Adoma Dwomo-Fokuo Odame: Dear Sam George, red is the only colour that matters
- Ghanaians to re-register SIM cards in June or risk losing phone numbers
- Armed robbers jailed for robbing, raping pregnant woman
- Armed men attack NPP Communicator
- Leicester issue Chelsea apology over Daniel Amartey FA Cup actions
- 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccines to be deployed from May 19 – Akufo-Addo
- Full text: Akufo-Addo’s 25th address on measures to deal with Covid-19 pandemic
Akufo-Addo’s failure to fish out NPP members contributed to defeat in initial ‘galamsey’ fight – James Agalga
Operational Unit of National Security must be dissolved – Security analyst
Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, Kwame Yeboah, DJ Switch win awards at 2021 IRAWMA
3 suspected kidnappers arrested in Northern Region
The team’s standards have improved – Samuel Boadu
UK tabloid raves over “best since Michael Essien”Kamaldeen Sulemana
Akufo-Addo must clear out NPP officials involved in ‘galamsey’ first, or the fight will fail – Kennedy Agyepong
NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
Buatsi returns in July after knockout win
GMA calls for robust reforms in Ghana’s healthcare system
NCCE urges protection of water bodies
Victims of land conflict in Saboba district pick up their pieces
Lack of coordination with paramedics possibly caused death of 12-year-old at Battor – Ambulance Service CEO
Scientist cautions against setting targets and timelines to attaining herd immunity
We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company