Entrepreneur and panelist on Joy Prime’s ‘Bald, Muscled, Potbellied, and Skinny’ (BMPS) show, Nanye Kofi says women are better at lying than men.
Men have traditionally been stereotyped as the best liars when dealing with relationship issues.
But Bald Nanye has refuted the narrative, claiming that women are more adept in the deed than men.
He made these comments on Prime Morning while opining on the topic, “Are men genuinely busy or do they lie?”
“The type of lies that men tell is nothing compared to the type of lies that women tell. A man will say, I’m going to see my boy, but he might see his girl. A woman will say you’re the father, meanwhile you’re not. There are certain levels of lying that men cannot even get to with ladies,” he told Asieduwaa Akumia.
He attributed his point to the fact that a lady can literally send one request to several men at the same time.
Regardless of the fact that men can go extra miles to win the heart of a lady, it is believed not to last forever as their emotions swing after the woman accepts them.
Speaking on the show, Bald Nanye indicated that it is unusual for a person to be constant in everything. He predicted that attention would wane over time.
Although there may still be affection, the individual may diverge to focus on other things.
“No one is capable of maintaining an intense way of approaching things. It’s just not normal.”
Adding his voice to the discussion, Samuel Nana Yaw Berima, better known on the BMPS as Skinny Poxieble, remarked that ladies support lying, making it an encouragement for boys.
He thinks women are mostly attracted to unreal men and reject the honest and sincere ones.
“Women like guys who lie to them more than those who tell the truth. Ladies endorse the lies, and we’re also there to give them to you,” Poxieble affirmed.
He believes that lying to impress a lady when she asks for something is preferable to not giving anything at all.
- Writers Guild, studios reach tentative deal, potentially ending monthslong strike that ground Hollywood to a halt
- Russian man imprisoned 22 years ago escapes on the day of his release
- 8 people describe the exact moment they knew they found someone worth the risk
- Bankye ampesi reduces risk of colon cancer
- Stop romanticizing the past so you can enjoy your life
- Woman who held 16 jobs simultaneously for three years never actually did any work
- The 5 potential stages of a breakup, according to relationship experts
- Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu mourns late former MP for Bantama
- What is love bombing and how is it different from falling in love?
- Are You Dealing With a Narcissist or Just a Selfish Jerk?
- Man gored to death by bull at Spanish festival
- Asenso-Boakye mourns former Bantama MP
- Central African Republic’s exiled former president sentenced to life in prison
- Let’s strengthen literacy, numeracy skills in formative years of children – Librarian
- GWCL announces interruption in water supply from Kpong Treatment Plant