Chief Executive of the National Youth Authority, Pius Enam Hadzide has assured the Minister of Youths and Sports, Mustapha Ussif and the public that the youth resource centres across the country have not been abandoned.
According to him, the project is on course, adding that work would be completed soon.
Mr Enam Hadzide, who accompanied the sector minister on an inspection tour to assess the extent of work done in preparation for the Independence Day celebrations at Ho, stated that his organization is doing everything possible to ensure that all resource centers across the country are completed on time and put to good use for the country’s development.
Mr Hadzide stated that the Ho Youth Resource Centre is almost ready for use on March 6th of this year and that it will be fully completed on time in June.
He noted that the government is committed to making sure that there is enough infrastructure for sporting activities in the country.
The CEO noted that the initial 5,000-seating capacity project when completed could accommodate more than that.
Mr Hadzide expressed satisfaction at the progress made so far and urged the contractors to adequately address all challenges associated with the project.
He reiterated government’s commitment to making sure that all projects planned for the purpose are completed within the scheduled time.
- Asking Domelevo to proceed on leave unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Prof Gyampo slams Akufo-Addo over presidency’s request for CVs of senior EC officials
- Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo passes on aged 81
- Supreme Court strikes out law that allowed government to impose restrictions during Covid-19 pandemic
- Essipong: The Decaying Sports Stadium
- 2023 U23 AFCON: Kamaldeen Sulemana to be called up to Black Meteors squad for tournament
- Fire burns shops at Madina-Ritz junction again
- Gomoa Okyereko accident: Man narrates how his family of 6 survived horrific crash
- Abedi Pele watches Jordan Ayew face off with Andre Ayew at Selhurst Park
- Resign and concentrate on your health; Ahanta West needs development – NDC tells Kojo Kum
- Actor Al Pacino, 83, expecting baby with 29-year-old girlfriend
- Sanitary pad taxation: School girls anticipate positive response from Health Ministry
- Accra International Book Festival commiserates with family of Ama Ata Aidoo
- AngloGold incident: 79 illegal miners out of underground mine
- British Vogue’s editor-in-chief, Edward Enninful opens up about fearful childhood
- Edinam Djaton scribes: Let’s try operation feed yourself!
- 10 non-sexual ways to save your relationship from dying out
- King Faisal’s dismissed protest: Fear of God stopped me from attacking GFA DC with gun – Grusah
- Why people choose mismatched partners and 4 ways to make it work for you
- Matthew Opoku Prempeh didn’t celebrate his birthday in Monaco; ignore ‘unintelligent postulations’ – Spokesperson
- Don’t be pressured by political atmosphere to produce substandard work – Roads Minister tells Assin North contractors
- SIM card deactivation: Crowds besiege NIA centres for Ghana Card
- Chamber of Mines CEO reiterates call for security deployment to legal mining sites
- Empress Gifty’s emotional story of when she was a maid
- Help us to extricate our young people from underemployment trap – Mahama to Korea