Celebrated actress Yvonne Nelson says she is humbled after a couple named their daughter after her.
The couple christened their daughter Yvonne Nelson Alimo to pave way for her to emulate the attributes of the talented actress.
At the pink and white-themed event, actress Yvonne Nelson was named the godmother of the infant.
The father of little Yvonne, explaining his decision, stated he prays his daughter would be hardworking and industrious.
Since his relocation to Accra, he said Yvonne Nelson has impacted his life positively and she takes advantage of their constant communication to impart knowledge to him.
He expressed sincere gratitude to Yvonne for accepting the honour.
On her part, Yvonne said the experience is very humbling, adding it feels like a dream to her.
Watch video below:
- Developing world faces $2.5trn shock; Ghana behaves like rich sultanate in the gulf – Bloomberg
- Chinese nationals release dogs on GRA tax officers at quarry site
- Beautiful photos drop as Mahama’s son and Algerian wife welcome their 1st child
- Alan Kyerematen’s campaign song pops up at Kufuor’s 84th birthday bash
- List of key bondholders resisting Ken Ofori-Atta’s Domestic Debt Exchange
- Kalybos and I will have a child together if we are still single in 2 years – Ahuofe Patri
- Police pursue Caprice robbery suspects
- Kofi Kinaata’s ‘Made in Taadi’ 2022 edition cancelled
- Exclusive: IMF and Ghana expected to reach staff-level agreement by Tuesday – Sources
- Debt Exchange: Policy will collapse insurance industry – Seth Aklatsi
- Trevor Noah bids ‘The Daily Show’ goodbye after 7 years
- Channel energy to vocational and technical education – KSTU alumni tells government
- Price of chicken now ¢70 – Poultry farmers
- 2022 World Cup: Brazil crash out on penalties as Croatia advance to semis
- Lands Minister reopens Accra Zoo to public
- You are causing ministers to create kingdoms in their ministries – Mahama tells Akufo-Addo
- Mahama lectures Academic City University College students on leadership
- GreenFaith launches a multi-faith, multi-stakeholder campaign to keep fossil fuels in the ground in Ghana
- ‘Reduce number of judges at Supreme Court’
- Our memories we shared will never fade – Okomfo Kolege to late wife
- PURC Ghana ranked 4th in Africa Electricity Regulatory Index (ERI) 2022
- Ofori-Atta has exposed himself to public ridicule – Editor of ABC News
- Failed censure motion missed chance to see Akufo-Addo’s true allegiance – Bobby Banson
- 10 signs you’re definitely not over your ex
- Mahama urges private sector to support government in these trying times