Audio By Carbonatix
The Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip has left King Edward VII's Hospital after his longest ever stay.
A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said: "The Duke of Edinburgh has today been discharged from King Edward VII's Hospital and has returned to Windsor Castle, following treatment for an infection and a successful procedure for a pre-existing condition.
"His Royal Highness wishes to thank all the medical staff who looked after him at both King Edward VII's Hospital and St Bartholomew's Hospital, and everyone who has sent their good wishes."

Earlier, police had blocked vehicle access to the private hospital in central London, where the Duke of Edinburgh had been recovering from a heart procedure.
Four police officers had arrived on motorcycles to join a dozen officers at the entrance of the hospital.
Prince Philip was first admitted to the hospital on February 16, before moving to St Bartholomew's Hospital two weeks later, where he underwent a procedure for a pre-existing heart condition.
He was moved back to King Edward VII's Hospital days later.
The duke spent 28 nights in hospital as an in-patient - his longest ever stay.
The exact reason for his initial admission was not disclosed, but it was not related to coronavirus.
He was visited by his eldest son Charles, the Prince of Wales, who made a 200-mile round trip to see his father last month and stayed for around 30 minutes.
The duke, the nation's longest-serving consort who turns 100 in June, left hospital in the back of a black BMW on Tuesday morning.

Prince Philip has been treated for heart problems in the past.
In 2011 the duke was rushed to hospital by helicopter from Sandringham after suffering chest pains as the Royal Family was preparing for Christmas.
On that occasion he was treated for a blocked coronary artery at Papworth Hospital in Cambridgeshire and underwent a minimally invasive procedure of coronary stenting.
He has spent most of lockdown residing at Windsor Castle with the Queen for their safety, alongside a reduced household of staff dubbed HMS Bubble.
The 94-year-old monarch has continued to carry out her official duties by video.
The couple, who have been married for 73 years, received their first Covid-19 jabs in January.
Latest Stories
-
Nana Aba Anamoah rates Mahama’s performance
10 minutes -
Woman found dead at Dzodze
41 minutes -
Nana Aba Anamoah names Doreen Andoh and Kwasi Twum as her dream interviewees
1 hour -
Religious Affairs Minister urges Christians to embrace charity and humility as Lent begins
2 hours -
Religious Affairs Minister calls for unity as Ramadan begins
3 hours -
Willie Colón, trombonist who pioneered salsa music, dies aged 75
3 hours -
Ga Mantse discharged from UGMC following Oti Region accident
4 hours -
Guardiola tells team to chill with cocktails as Man City pile pressure on Arsenal
4 hours -
Majority blasts Minority over Burkinabe border bloodbath claims
5 hours -
Analyst says Burkina Faso killings were a calculated signal to Ghana
6 hours -
Veep extends Ramadan greetings, donates to Cape Coast Central Mosque
7 hours -
Watch the moment President Mahama visited the Ga Mantse at UGMC after horrific accident
7 hours -
UBIDS secures $6.6m prefabricated classroom complex to end space deficit
8 hours -
Gold Fields Ghana Foundation deepens childhood cancer awareness drive; invests $4.8m in community health
8 hours -
Iran students stage first large anti-government protests since deadly crackdown
9 hours
