Audio By Carbonatix
A 15-year-old girl has come up with a bizarre way of proving her love to her HIV-positive boyfriend – injecting herself with his blood.
The unnamed girl is said to have injected herself with her boyfriend's blood, knowing full well that he was HIV-positive.
The news which broke last week has thrown the entire nation in shock.
The teenager allegedly hails from Suwal Kuchchi, a village in Assam, India.
She and her boyfriend had been together for about three years, after originally meeting on Facebook.
The HIV-positive boy, from the town of Hajo, had tried to elope with his beloved a couple of times in the past, but the girl’s parents had tracked them down and brought her back home.
This time around, instead of running away with her lover, the 15-year-old found a way of proving her love for him.
She allegedly used a syringe to inject herself with his HIV-infected blood, knowing the risks she was exposing herself to.
It’s unclear if the boy was aware of her intentions.
Police in Hajo has already detained the girl’s boyfriend after her parents have filed a complaint against him.
Meanwhile, the victim is currently being monitored by doctors.
Latest Stories
-
Ronaldinho seeks 300th goal with comeback aged 46
47 minutes -
Your voice, your future – Opare Addo opens National Youth Forum 2026
59 minutes -
GRA pushes data-driven tax administration to boost revenue mobilisation
1 hour -
NSMQ 2026: Presby SHS, Bompata crushes Sacred Heart’s hopes of reaching one-eighth stage
1 hour -
Africa Golf Tourism Convention opens in South Africa to unlock opportunities
1 hour -
BOGISS alleged sexual assault: Dr Apaak demands protection for autism victim
1 hour -
GTEC trains tertiary officials on new affiliation quality assurance framework
1 hour -
Luv FM High School Debate: OKESS, OSASS silence K’Wey Gey and KASS in fierce round of 16
1 hour -
Alcaraz to play US Open after four months out
1 hour -
Even if all foreigners leave, South Africa’s problems will remain – Dr Yamson blames state failure
2 hours -
Mahama announces GH¢500m district housing programme; rollout to begin this year
2 hours -
Energy Committee yet to receive July 29 blackout report – Adomako-Mensah
2 hours -
Five in six Ghana health facilities fall short of basic sanitation standard – WHO/UNICEF
2 hours -
Mohammed Fuseini in talks over Troyes move from Union SG
2 hours -
‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September
2 hours