Audio By Carbonatix
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said on Saturday he would continue to hold outdoor rallies, disregarding a recommendation from the U.S. Secret Service not to do so following an assassination attempt earlier this month.
"I will continue to do outdoor rallies, and Secret Service has agreed to substantially step up their operation," the former president wrote on his Truth Social site.

"They are very capable of doing so. no one can ever be allowed to stop or impede free speech or gathering!!!"
Trump was wounded two weeks ago when a 20-year-old gunman shot at him during a campaign rally in Western Pennsylvania. The FBI on Friday confirmed that Trump was struck on his right ear by a bullet.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
New Horizon Fun Games: Vice President calls for stronger national commitment to inclusion
12 minutes -
President Mahama commissions B5 Plus Steel Ball Mill and Manufacturing Plant to ignite industrial revolution
1 hour -
Don’t cancel the pension scheme for cocoa farmers
3 hours -
This Saturday on Prime Insight: CJ’s ‘No Prima Facie’ ruling and Burkina Faso bloodshed
3 hours -
Trump says he is considering limited military strike on Iran
4 hours -
Strategic voices of the opposition: Miracles Aboagye’s field advocacy and Akosua Manu’s communication shape NPP’s path forward?
5 hours -
Trump plans new 10% tariff as Supreme Court rejects his global import taxes
5 hours -
Ghana can supply steel to entire West Africa if domestic steel industry thrives – Mahama
5 hours -
Gyakie appreciates media houses for continued support
6 hours -
Imprisonment isn’t hopelessness – Ahafo GTA Regional Director tells inmates
7 hours -
GH¢150m allocated for Black Stars’ 2026 World Cup preparations — Ernest Norgbey
7 hours -
Strong food policies will protect the Ghanaian consumer against Non-Communicable Diseases – Groups
7 hours -
JORVAGO marks 15 years in music with new single
7 hours -
The Republic of Uncompleted Dreams…
8 hours -
Gov’t will not bow to pressure to restore old cocoa producer prices – Mahama Ayariga
9 hours
