Audio By Carbonatix
Samuel Asante, winner of the 2006 Man Ghana competition has been
invited by International Bodybuilding and Fitness Association to participate in a competition dubbed “Fitness Universe” in Italy.
The competition will commence on July 1 and the Ghanaian is expected to compete alongside other renowned body builders across the world.
Asante, popularly known as “Obuor” is expected to leave by late
June to continue with his preparations for the competition.
Abdul Hayye Yartey, President of the Muscle Flavour Amateur Body
Building Association revealed this to the GNA Sports in interview on Wednesday.
He said after placing seventh in the same competition last year, he has the belief that ‘Obuor’ has what it takes to improve upon the
nation’s performance this year.
Hayye Yartey said the Association is putting up plans to assist Asante
perform better and achieve the needed results.
Source: GNA
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Willie Colón, trombonist who pioneered salsa music, dies aged 75
10 minutes -
Guardiola tells team to chill with cocktails as Man City pile pressure on Arsenal
12 minutes -
Majority blasts Minority over Burkinabe border bloodbath claims
1 hour -
Analyst says Burkina Faso killings were a calculated signal to Ghana
2 hours -
Veep extends Ramadan greetings, donates to Cape Coast Central Mosque
3 hours -
UBIDS secures $6.6m prefabricated classroom complex to end space deficit
5 hours -
Gold Fields Ghana Foundation deepens childhood cancer awareness drive; invests $4.8m in community health
5 hours -
Iran students stage first large anti-government protests since deadly crackdown
5 hours -
Fire guts Saboba Hospital’s Children Ward
6 hours -
Interior Ministry extends aptitude test dates for WASSCE applicants in 2025/26 security services recruitment
7 hours -
National Investment Bank donates GH₵1m to support GAF barracks redevelopment project
7 hours -
Gomoa-East demolition: 14 suspects remanded by Kasoa Ofaakor Court
8 hours -
Divers recover bodies of seven Chinese tourists from bottom of Lake Baikal
9 hours -
From windstorm to resilience: How Wa school is growing climate protection
10 hours -
Reclaiming the Garden City: Dr. Kwame Adinkrah urges Kumasi to rein in billboard proliferation
10 hours
