Nana Adu Agyei Bonsafo II, Sekyere Kwaman Krontihene and Acting President, Kwaman Traditional Council, Op. Kwadwo Boateng, Anyinase Aduana Abusuapanin, Abusuapanin Kyei Baffour, Abusuapanin Kwaku Sarpong, Abusuapanin PB Danso, Abusuapanin Newman Dapaa (all of Sekyere Kwaman), Abusuapanin Amponsa Kakabo (Drobonso), Op. John Asante, Mr Seth Asumadu Yeboah (Both of Kwaman), Mr. Kwaku Marfo (Ksi), Obp. Lydia Afua Yankyera (Ksi), Obp. Ama Nsuo, Obp. Afia Buotim, Obp. Abena Nimo, Obp. Ataa Kumaa (all of Sekyere Kwaman), Obp. Akosua Wuo, Obp. Akua Afago, Obp. Yaa Gyamfuwaa (all of Drobonso), Mad. Faustina Acheampong (Former First Lady, London), Mrs Beatrice Asante (Accra), Mad. Eva Adu Tutu (Ksi), Abusuapanin Nana Kwabena Kusi (Krobo Nifahene), Nana Nimo Ansa (UK), Mr. & Mrs. Michael Nsiah (Miklin Hotels), Mr. Kofi Kyere (USA), Mr. Kwabena Poku (USA), Mr. Abudu (USA), Old Students, Mfantsipim SHS, Eden Security Services Ltd (Accra), St. Francis of Assisi, Asokwa.
Respectfully invite you to mourn with us the passing away of our beloved
Abraham Osei (aka Kwame Braimah)
(1960 – 2022)
FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
LAYING-IN-STATE: Sat, 23rd April 2022 at his residence, Asokwa- GPS: AK-186 – 5185.
BURIAL SERVICE: Saturday, 23rd April, 2022.
INTERMENT: Saturday, 23rd April, 2022 at Sekyere Kwaman Cemetary.
FINAL FUNERAL RITES: Saturday, 23rd April, 2022 @ New Amakom School Park, adjacent to Kumasi Mall from 1 pm – 6 pm.
THANKSGIVING SERVICE: Sunday 24 April, 2022 at St. Francis of Assisi, Asokwa.
FAMILY GATHERING: Sunday 24th April, 2022 @ New Amakom School Park, adjacent to Kumasi Mall, from 1 pm – 6 pm.
UNCLE: Very Rev. Prof. B. W. Garbrah (Accra).
WIDOW: Florence Akua Aseiduwaa.
BROTHERS AND SISTERS: Mr. Kwame Osei-Poku (Ksi), Mrs Adwoa Sintim (Alice Memorial Sch. Patasi), Eng. Kwadwo Osei Akoto (USA), Mrs. Joyce Osafo Mensah (USA), Kwame Ofori (USA), Mr. Tijani Osei, Mr. Abdulai Osei (Both of Ksi), Mr. Baba Alhaji Ali Osei (Germany).
COUSINS: Mr. Samuel Tutu Gyimah (Retired Educationist, Ksi), Mr. Kwadwo Kankam (Accra), Akua Mintaa Kusi (USA), Michael K. Kwarteng (USA), Daniel Gyimah (USA), Akua Addai (Germany), Diana A. Kwarteng (GES, Ksi), David Appiah (USA), Kennedy Ampofo (London), Yaw Marfo (London), Cecilia Nyamekye (Ksi), Kofi Manu, Yaa Ana (Both of Kwaman) Georgina Pomaa (Tepa Gov’t Hospital), Supt./ Mr. Thomas Badu-Poku (a.k.a. Olando – District Police Commander – Nkawie Atwima Nwabiagya South), Obp. Rosina Serwaa Boame (Kwaman), Sister Ama Owusuwaa (Accra), Sister Adwoa Addai (Kwaman), Sis. Agnes Asantewaa (Ksi), Eld. Oti (Kwaman), Emma Oduro (Kwaman), Ellen Gyimah (USA), and Emma Appiah Ampofo (Accra).
CHILDREN: Zachariah Agyeman Osei (USA), Solomon Osei (Accra), Mrs Marian Benewaa Babah-Alargi (Abofra World School, Ksi), Kofi Osei (Accra), Kwaku Panti Osei, Akua Afrakoma Osei (Sister), Afia Kissiwaa Osei (Philippines).
NEPHEWS & NIECES: Faustina Osei Poku (Tepa), Harold Osei Poku, Michelle Osei Poku, Sylvia Osei Poku (UK), Edwin Sakyi Sintim (AESL, Accra), Kwame Adarkwa Sintim (Cocobod, Accra), Yvette Awo Sintim Afre (Accra), Aisha Luqman, Farouk Luqman (Accra), Kobi Osei Akoto, Kwajo Osei Akoto, Efua Osei Akoto (USA), Obi Yaa Osafo- Mensah, Nana Asare Osafo Mensah, Ayla Osei Poku (USA).
IN-LAWS: Mr Awal Babah-Alargi (Ksi), Mrs Afia Kesewaa Amponsah Osei (Accra), Mrs Benedicta Boatemaa Amoafo Osei (Accra), Mrs Alberta Ewurasi Dodd Osei ( Accra).
GRANDCHILDREN: Abdul Jamal Babah-Alargi, Adam Babah-Alargi, Awal Babah-Alargi Jnr., Amal Griselda BabahAlargi, Krystine Afia Nyarko Osei, Elodie Adwoa Nyarko Osei, Elsa Ama Benewaa Osei.
- Developing world faces $2.5trn shock; Ghana behaves like rich sultanate in the gulf – Bloomberg
- Minority loses censure motion to dismiss Ofori-Atta
- Chinese nationals release dogs on GRA tax officers at quarry site
- Beautiful photos drop as Mahama’s son and Algerian wife welcome their 1st child
- Alan Kyerematen’s campaign song pops up at Kufuor’s 84th birthday bash
- Driver’s mate killed, 2 in critical condition in gory accident at Gomoa Dominase
- Kalybos and I will have a child together if we are still single in 2 years – Ahuofe Patri
- List of key bondholders resisting Ken Ofori-Atta’s Domestic Debt Exchange
- Kofi Kinaata’s ‘Made in Taadi’ 2022 edition cancelled
- Police pursue Caprice robbery suspects
- Chicken now ¢70 – Poultry farmers
- 2022 World Cup: Brazil crash out on penalties as Croatia advance to semis
- Lands Minister reopens Accra Zoo to public
- You are causing ministers to create kingdoms in their ministries – Mahama tells Akufo-Addo
- Mahama lectures Academic City University College students on leadership
- GreenFaith launches a multi-faith, multi-stakeholder campaign to keep fossil fuels in the ground in Ghana
- ‘Reduce number of judges at Supreme Court’
- Our memories we shared will never fade – Okomfo Kolege to late wife
- PURC Ghana ranked 4th in Africa Electricity Regulatory Index (ERI) 2022
- Ofori-Atta has exposed himself to public ridicule – Editor of ABC News
- Failed censure motion missed chance to see Akufo-Addo’s true allegiance – Bobby Banson
- 10 signs you’re definitely not over your ex
- Mahama urges private sector to support government in these trying times
- Reggae artiste Sizzla burns platinum plaques over ‘disrespect’ from DJ Khaled
- Ghana expected to reach IMF Staff-Level agreement on December 13, 2022