A mild gridlock is being experienced on the Accra-Tema Motorway this afternoon.
An articulated truck carrying bags of flour is currently stuck on the road after an accident occurred on Tuesday.
The long vehicle has parts of its cab badly mangled and hanging downwards from the dump body.
Part of the stretch is covered with kilograms of flour with bystanders helping to sweep the product off the road to allow for free flow of traffic.
It is unclear what caused the accident. Meanwhile, no casualties have been confirmed.
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- Danadams Pharmaceuticals and CEO in court over alleged fraud and forgery
- UTAG, 3 other university labour unions threaten to go on strike on October 5
- GFA suspends AshantiGold SC for dealing with banned club president and son
- T Bills, short-term securities will not be affected by Ghana’s debt restructuring – US-based Associate Professor
- Land acquisition: Here is what you missed on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show
- GTA boss names agency in copyright feud with Kirani Ayat, reveals how footage was obtained
- Ghana will transition from fossil fuel to renewable energy by 2070 – Bawumia
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- Luv FM Habitat Fair: Homeowners and businesses urged to invest in security
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- Agenda 111: 8 hospitals in Northern Region to be completed by December 2023 – Regional Minister
- Tafo Pankrono BECE candidates get free tuition ahead of final examination
- 2 sustain gunshot wounds at mining site in Samreboi
- Judges call on Finance Ministry to fast-track payment of their outstanding allowances
- Banks still safest place to keep funds and invest despite economic challenges – Alhassan Andani
- My husband left me for a ‘sugar mummy’ after 9 months of marriage – Woman shares experience
- World Heart Day: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure
- Global Citizen Festival campaign culminates in $2.4b to end extreme poverty
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- World Heart Day: A look at Vodafone Ghana’s contributions to cardiac wellness
- Ghana elected Chair of the Commonwealth ITU Group
- 19 die after drinking toxic alcohol