Adanwomasehene, Nana Ntiamoah Panin II, has inaugurated a 3-unit classroom block for Adanwomase Roman Catholic Primary School in the Kwabre East District of the Ashanti Region, to support education in the traditional area.
The project forms part of the traditional area’s development plan to address congestion in the current classrooms.
In his remark, Nana Ntiamoah Panin II noted that he is confident the new facility will create an enabling environment, and improve effective teaching and learning.
He further underscored the need to invest in the infrastructure and resources required to empower students and prepare them for a better future through education.
“Education is the bedrock of development, and we must invest in the infrastructure and resources necessary to empower our youth and prepare them for a prosperous future,” he said.
He took the opportunity to thank other traditional leaders and authorities who supported the project.
He also assured the community of the traditional authority’s commitment to execute development projects to transform the area.
The head teacher at Adanwomase R/C Primary, Madam Mercy Ewudzie, expressed appreciation saying her outfit is grateful to Nana Ntiamoah Panin II for his amazing support of the community’s growth and progress.
“The commissioning of this classroom block is a significant milestone for our school. It will not only accommodate more students but also improve the quality of education we provide. We are excited about the increased opportunities it will bring,” she said.
Other dignitaries commended Nana Ntiamoah Panin II for his outstanding contributions to the advancement of education in Adanwomase and pledged their support towards the traditional area’s development agenda.
The people of Adanwomase are hopeful that this investment in education will aid in the area’s general growth and equip the next generation with the abilities they need for a better future.
- Tunisia arrests cartoonist for drawings mocking PM
- Missing Nigerian journalist found dead in pit
- Don’t disenfranchise persons with disabilities – Ghana Federation of Disability to EC
- Man arrested for dishonestly selling land, others for ₵230k
- FIFA boss Infantino discusses football growth in Rwanda with President Paul Kagame
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: The dramatic arrests, harassment, abuse, and more on Day 1
- MTN MoMo, ECG and Hubtel partner to provide enhanced Bill Payment Solutions to customers
- Lionel Messi: I’ll like to be a sporting director after I retire
- Message from the Morning Man: Why Do You Do It?
- Labadi Beach gets a refresh on World Cleanup Day
- New York Police find drugs in trapdoor at fentanyl nursery
- Today’s front pages: Friday, September 22, 2023
- D-Black shows chats with Sefa on TV to prove ‘no intimate’ relationship
- Ghana Gas Company commences hospital construction at UENR
- ‘We kept doing what Moyes taught us’ – Mohammed Kudus explains West Ham’s comeback win