Revered actor Adjetey Anang and wife, Elom, have marked 15 years of marriage.
The couple in Instagram posts disclosed their marriage, just like any other, has been met with several distractions.
However, they are positive nothing beats the bond they share. They expressed gratitude to be by each other on the journey of love.
“What a journey! To think that we have only scratched the surface…still a long road ahead but we trust that with our Good Lord, it will only get better on every side. Loads of love,” Adjetey Anang wrote to his wife.
The couple accompanied their epistles with some studio photos taken to mark
The couple, in some of the photos, stood in front of a love booth while smiling to the camera.
In 2019, on their 12th wedding anniversary, Adjetey Anang and Elom Anang renewed their vows at the 2019 Joy FM Beauty and Bridal Fair.
The couple was joined by friends and family as they, once again, pledged their undying love for each other to ring in this year’s Fair.
Speaking on how it felt to renew their vows, Adjetey Anang said, “It felt like a new journey had begun. For me, it was an opportunity to get better.”
“We were given a second chance at a new life, it felt like what we read in books, it felt very special and we are really grateful for the opportunity,” he said.
Comparing their wedding to the renewal of vows, Adjetey said it felt kind of different. “The first one, we knew we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together, there was naivete. We felt like individuals but this one felt like a team, there was much more meaningful.”
“I felt confident and relaxed. This one had our son, Ryan, a new addition to the family, and that made it even more special,” he stated.
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Presidents must have courage to reshuffle their ministers – Kufuor
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Debt Exchange: Do not touch our pensions – TUC warns government
- Livestream: PM Express discusses African teams’ performance in 2022 World Cup
- Let’s collaborate to strengthen bargaining position on gold pricing – Lands Minister to South African delegation
- Economic Management Team has failed us miserably – Mona Quartey
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- Don’t criticise people who give thanks to God! — Bishop Saah warns
- Immediately exempt pension funds from debt exchange programme – GMA tells government
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- GSTEP team transforming plastic wastes into plastic houses
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Virologist alarmed over typhoid drug resistance; says vaccine is needed
- 2022 World Cup: Morocco beat Spain on penalties to book quarterfinal spot
- Transforming women health leadership for improved health outcomes
- Not one pesewa of pension funds will be lost to Debt Restructuring Programme – TUC
- Building a Village Dream premieres Dec. 8 on Joy Prime
- Akufo-Addo commissions Afienya Road Over Bridge on Tema-Mpakadan Railway line