AH Hotel and Conferencing, a leading indigenous hotel has partnered Prof. Robert Ebo Hinson for its ninth edition of health for wealth walk.
The walk was to create awareness of AH hotel as a brand and health consciousness of its staff and the public as a whole.
General Manager for the Hotel and Conferencing, Eddy Khosa in an interview emphasised the need for individuals and companies to make health as part of their organizational development since it benefits are enormous.
“AH will further support any project by individuals aimed at improving the health needs of the general public.
He said the hotel will continue to delight its customers with the provision of efficient and unparalleled services to its teeming clients.
The hotel further boast of a 700 square meters’ conference space, lounge bar, complimentary airport shuttle, business center among others.
Mr Khosa said, to ensure this, the company have established strong, long-term, mutually-beneficial contractual relationships with customers and suppliers in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
He said since the hotel was set-up it has strictly adhered to industry regulations to ensure client satisfaction — including providing additional facilities where possible to give a one-stop shop and auxiliary services to clients.
Prof. Ebo Hinson, said the partnership with AH Hotel is important since the hotel over the years has brought on-board laudable initiatives in promoting the health walk.
AH Hotel is located in the cozy environment near American House, and is a member of the Commercial and Allied Service Group (CAS). It brings to the city a true urban living, with over 75 generously sized guest rooms, humid interior and conference spaces.
AH Hotel is home to many local and international conferences and further hosted several conferences facilitated by ECOWAS and the West African Health Organization.
Sponsors of this year event included Metro TV and Appointed Time and attracted Bankers, Oil Marketing Practitioners and persons in the hospitality industry.
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- Black Stars arrive to rousing welcome in Spain ahead of Nicaragua friendly
- Frontiers Contract contains information we cannot disclose – Ghana Airports Company Ltd
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- ‘Stop the foolhardiness, Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival wasn’t orchestrated’ – Stan Dogbe tells NPP
- Parliament approves fees for “access” to information
- Financial inclusion and enterprise development empowering SMEs today for sustainable growth tomorrow
- Consensus building is needed at this point – Seth Terkper on Ghana’s IMF negotiation
- We need consensus building on debt restructuring process – Dr. Atuahene
- Release incarcerated KNUST students – Katanga Hall Alumni Association
- Establish a debt limit in the constitution to control borrowing – Dr. Atuahene
- Election 2024: If literates are failing, try illiterates – Kumchacha to Ghanaians
- 14-year-old pregnant girl, 23 others rescued from being trafficked to Côte d’Ivoire
- Wa killings: 18 arrested so far
- Education Minister congratulates Serwaa Kesse Girls’ SHS for winning 2022 National Business Pitch Competition
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- Government begins second phase of discussions with IMF
- Halt the activities of Seven Seas salt company – Ketu South residents to government
- Livestream: PM Express discusses Ghana’s impending debt restructuring
- Ghana cannot avoid debt restructuring currently – Cassiel Ato Forson
- Super Clash: Asante Kotoko file complaint over officiating