The 2012 Presidential Candidate of the New Patriotic Party, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, will on Monday, 22nd October, address members of the Ghana Real Estate Developers Association (GREDA).
Nana Akufo-Addo will, at the event, outline the NPP’s housing policy and the importance of the private sector, especially GREDA, in the delivery of affordable housing to all Ghanaians.
He is expected to throw more light on the NPP’s two pronged policy approach towards easing the housing needs of Ghanaians which includes partnering GREDA to build affordable housing units for rental across the country; and also through the establishment of a Housing Agency, support the provision of affordable housing for Ghanaians eager to buy their own houses, also in partnership with private sector operators like GREDA.
The event will be aired live on Citi FM, Joy FM, Hot FM, Oman FM and Happy FM, from 10am.
Nana Addo will later meet with the members of the Association of Ghana Industries on Monday 22nd October 2012.
Nana Akufo-Addo throughout his campaign tour has stated that his administration, come January 7, will take office with a clear programme of action for the industrialisation of Ghana – an economic transformation that touches every region of Ghana.
Nana Akufo-Addo is expected to reinforce this vision and also reassure members of the AGI his administration will provide support for the growth of the private sector so as to actively promote Ghana’s industrialization and economic transformation.
The event is scheduled to take at the Ghana International Trade Fair Centre at 1pm.
- Nana Agradaa re-arrested after being granted bail
- SSNIT OBS scandal: State sues Ernest Thompson, 4 others again
- Joe Ghartey files appeal against Sekondi High Court’s ruling
- Rastafarian Saga: Achimota, all schools under GES cannot be sued – Attorney-General
- Suspend prospecting activities in all forest reserves – Lands Minister directs
- Rastafarian case: Achimota School fails to respond to suit, case adjourned to April 30
- Abandon agenda 111 hospitals to resource NHIS – Abekah-Nkrumah tells government
- Akuapem Poloo regains freedom after meeting bail conditions
- I was the least expected candidate – John Kumah speaks on his deputy ministerial appointment
- I don’t know Hearts of Oak, Kotoko is the biggest club in Ghana – Fabio Gama
Begoro police removes lifeless body from stationary timber truck
Owners of brand new vehicles need not pay for road tow levy – Cecil Garbrah
Ghana to produce 1.2 million tonnes of rice in 2023 – Agric Minister
Over 4,000 cyber fraud cases currently under investigation
Idriss Déby: Chad funeral for president killed by rebels
Ghana exported US$21.7bn commodities between 2014 and 2019 – World Bank
NSS resident at Legon in critical condition after falling from 4th floor of building
Man hangs himself at in-law’s house after he caught wife cheating
Airtel may return to Ghana’s telecom market
One dead, 9 others hospitalised after alleged food poisoning at a funeral in Obuasi
Begoro Police removes lifeless body from stationary timber truck
Broadcasting law can help make Ghana’s media safe for all – Advocates for Christ Ghana
Malaria vaccine hailed as potential breakthrough
3 police officers in Seikwa interdicted for secretly burying man who died in custody
Police investigators concluding reconstruction of crime scene of 10-year-old boy’s ritual murder