Armed men have reportedly attacked the residence of the National Coordinator of National Youth Employment Programme, Abuga Pele, Monday night.
The attack was confirmed by Mutala Mohammed, one of the deputies of the coordinator in an interview with Joy News on Tuesday.
The armed men, he claimed, attacked the family of the coordinator after they were told Abuga Pele was not at home.
He said they left without stealing anything in the house.
Murtala Mohammed suspects the men had other ulterior motives than merely being armed robbers.
He said the coordinator has since reported the case to the police.
Source: Joy News/Ghana
- Police arrest man flogging toddler in viral video
- ‘Akufo-Addo must resign; he’s giving us too much headache’ – Kpebu
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Ghana’s debt to GDP is not properly accounted for – Ato Forson
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line into sea for 9 years
- BoG dollar auction: Demand outstrips supply by $72.2m as $1 hits ¢10.92
- IMF won’t lend to Ghana if debt levels are unsustainable – Theo Acheampong
- Joy Learning facilitator Stella Gyimaah Larbi adjudged overall best teacher for 2022
- Social media users impressed with Black Sherif’s ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- 2 women in court over alleged assault on Besease M/A JHS teacher
- Alberta Mortty: I love my breast; I love my life more
- Assistant headmaster of Mpatasie D/A dies in ‘galamsey’ pit
- 36 arrested in Ejisu for alleged network marketing scamming
- Akufo-Addo’s fight against illegal mining is a complete ‘419’ – Sammy Gyamfi
- #NoToGalamsey: Failure to deal with ‘galamsey’ could lead to street terrorism – Prof. Gatsi
- AngloGold Ashanti pleased with community support to ward off illegal miners from Obuasi concession
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Prosecute Chairman Wontumi, Charles Bissue, others neck-deep in galamsey – NDC to Akufo-Addo
- Cities and Habitats, Ecobank launch ‘Rent to Own Boafo) home ownership package
- A-G advises Interior Ministry to compensate Ejura shooting victims
- GEPA optimistic of achieving 2029 NTES revenue target of $25.3bn
- Two health institutions in UK award £10 million to fight non-communicable diseases in West Africa
- Parliament warns Herald Editor to cease exposés on controversial GNPC/Genser Energy contract
- Cardiovascular diseases on the rise in Ghana; access to healthcare still a challenge – Report