Audio By Carbonatix
Pep Guardiola says he is "like a woman" and will be able to juggle his current role at Bayern Munich with preparations for life at Manchester City from the summer.
City confirmed Guardiola's appointment on a three-year contract on Monday, ending months of speculation over where his next destination would be, with Chelsea and Manchester United also linked with him.
The Catalan, who said on Friday that the first contact with City came "in May or June," faces the challenge of ensuring his final season at Bayern ends with success on as many fronts as possible, while ensuring he hits the ground running at the Etihad Stadium in the summer.

Asked how he would cope with that, he told reporters at a news conference: "I am like a woman, I can do two things at once. I can think of both situations, so it's no problem for me.''
The dream scenario of rounding off his Bayern reign with a Champions League, Bundesliga and DFB Pokal Treble is still achievable, and Guardiola insisted his focus is very much on his work in Germany.
"I had my first talks with [City] in May or June,'' he said. "When I am in England, I will say more about it.
"If people don't trust me, then I can't change that. I know this is new for Bayern Munich -- a coach has never left them before, it has always been them getting rid of their coach. But I will be focusing on the team until my final day here, giving my best to the very last minute.''
As well as the inevitable questions about his move to City, Guardiola was also asked about his relationship with his players amid reports of dressing-room tensions at Bayern.
He called for more respect, insisting at the same time that he will not let anything interfere with his bid to win three more trophies before leaving the Bundesliga club in the summer.

"I've experienced it already at Barcelona,'' he said. "We coaches don't earn respect any more in the world, no matter what we say. There are important newspapers here who have yet to ask me any questions about football.
"Why don't you write about all the many nice words I say to my players? Whenever I talk about my players, nobody is interested; I'm always being asked about other things.
"Journalists need to know what they are here for. I love to talk about tactics -- three at the back, four at the back and so on. But I know how to handle it and I will do that for the next four months.''
Bayern director of sport Matthias Sammer had weighed in on some of the recent criticism by protecting Guardiola at a news conference earlier this week.
Guardiola shrugged that off on Friday, though, saying: "Matthias was not defending me, he was defending the club. I can defend myself."
Guardiola also dismissed rumours in German media that Arturo Vidal was drinking during the club's winter training in Qatar.
-
Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @JoyFMSports. Our hashtag is #JoySports
"We were in Qatar and in the Arab countries alcohol is prohibited," he said.
Latest Stories
-
Wontumi Out, COKA In: How NPP’s new Ashanti chairman differs from his predecessor
29 minutes -
With unity, we will win 2028 election – Bawumia
32 minutes -
‘The restoration begins’ – Okoe Boye pledges to rebuild NPP in Greater Accra
38 minutes -
Ghana, Netherlands deepen cooperation to tackle illicit drug trade
45 minutes -
One dead, eight injured in head-on crash on Kasoa–Winneba Road
51 minutes -
Cedi stages strong recovery as dollar supply improves, demand eases
51 minutes -
Duncan-Williams warns galamsey could endanger Ghana’s future generations
52 minutes -
Fire ravages wooden structures at Tantra Hill’s Golden Door area
58 minutes -
Petrol prices to drop today with diesel up in mixed pump price review
58 minutes -
Okoe Boye will help NPP win more seats in Greater Accra – Bawumia
1 hour -
I am open to work with everyone to win 2028 — Bawumia
1 hour -
Peace, security practitioners tasked to deepen stakeholder collaboration
1 hour -
Public pay system must balance fair wages with fiscal sustainability – Government
1 hour -
Niharika Handa makes history as King Faisal’s first female Board Chair
1 hour -
Gov’t disburses GH¢23.1bn to clear road contractors’ arrears – Roads Minister
1 hour