The betPawa Ghana Premier League resumes over the weekend as teams prepare for gameweek 11 with the league table taking shape.
After being held to a goalless draw in their last game, Asante Kotoko will welcome Great Olympics to the Baba Yara Stadium. Olympics are without a win in their last three games and have fallen to 10th on the league log.
Hearts of Oak are back at the Cape Coast stadium where they will welcome newly-promoted Tamale City in their next game. The Phobians suffered a 1-2 defeat to Bechem United in their previous game and will be hoping to bounce back to winning ways.
Berekum Chelsea will take a trip to play Kotoku Royals in their encounter while Accra Lions and Legon Cities will go head-to-head on Saturday, January 7.
Without a win in their last five games, Karela United are looking to take all three points when they welcome Real Tamale United to the Crosby Awuah Memorial Park on Sunday, January 8.
Bechem United and King Faisal also have a date to settle with Samartex also taking on the challenge from Nsoatreman.
With two points separating them, Dreams FC will look to further stretch the gap when they play Medeama Sporting Club.
The gameweek wraps up at the Duns Park, where Bibiani Gold Stars will play Aduana FC.
After 10 games played in the league, Aduana occupy the first position, two points above Kotoko who are in third while GoldStars come in third.
- Armed police officers and soldiers clash in Accra central as traders run for their lives
- Speaker slams Kamala Harris’ take on LGBTQ+ in Ghana, calls out Akufo-Addo
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- Majority MPs wear black as Parliament mourns late Philip Basoah
- Students have still not reported to school despite free SHS – Ashanti Region GES
- U-23 AFCON 2023Q: Ghana seals qualification with victory over Algeria
- Radio presenter recounts stealing church money to buy heroin, cocaine
- Africa should focus on digital economy and innovation – Kamala Harris
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Kamala Harris hails immense impact of medical drone delivery in Ghana
- Black Stars team manager clarifies André Ayew teamsheet error against Angola
- Kamala Harris in Ghana: The US Vice President and the arts
- There’s still political interference in Ghana’s chieftaincy institution – Akyem Bosome Omanhene
- Old boy, DRW donate laptops to Mfantsipim
- Kamala Harris announces over $1bn investment into economic empowerment of women in Africa
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Learn from past DFIs in order to avoid repeating mistakes – CBG MD to DBG
- “Next big thing for Ghana” – Asamoah Gyan lauds Ernest Nuamah after Algeria outing
- Kudus is the kind of player fans buy tickets to see – Ajax coach
- I was humbled when Shatta Wale worked with me for free – Basketmouth
- Government urged to pay District Assemblies’ Common Fund arrears
- Fifa places worldwide ban on Tottenham managing director Fabio Paratici