Ghana’s Billie Jean King Cup coach Richard Ayi Dartey, has announced the squad to represent Ghana at the 2023 Billie King Cup in Nairobi, Kenya.
2023 marks the 60th edition of the International Women’s tennis team’s tournament.
The Europe/Africa Zone three group is scheduled from June 10th to 17th at the Nairobi club, Kenya.
The event will bring together 11 countries and will be split into two pools in a bid to give a chance to the African teams playing in the later rounds.
The teams coming to Nairobi include Tunisia, Morocco, Botswana, Ghana, Nigeria, Burundi, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, Uganda and Seychelles.
Coach Richard Ayi Dartey has selected UK based Elizabeth Kapari Bagerbaseh and three local based players Sisu Tomegah, Annette Cruicshank and Yvonne Bruce Tagoe.
- Akufo-Addo was not sincere with Ghanaians in his self-assessment of fighting corruption – Domelevo
- Tunisia arrests cartoonist for drawings mocking PM
- Missing Nigerian journalist found dead in pit
- Don’t disenfranchise persons with disabilities – Ghana Federation of Disability to EC
- Man arrested for dishonestly selling land, others for ₵230k
- FIFA boss Infantino discusses football growth in Rwanda with President Paul Kagame
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: The dramatic arrests, harassment, abuse, and more on Day 1
- MTN MoMo, ECG and Hubtel partner to provide enhanced Bill Payment Solutions to customers
- Lionel Messi: I’ll like to be a sporting director after I retire
- Message from the Morning Man: Why Do You Do It?
- Labadi Beach gets a refresh on World Cleanup Day
- New York Police find drugs in trapdoor at fentanyl nursery
- Today’s front pages: Friday, September 22, 2023
- D-Black shows chats with Sefa on TV to prove ‘no intimate’ relationship
- Ghana Gas Company commences hospital construction at UENR