Ghana's U-17 team, the Black Starlets, will camp in Nigeria to prepare for this year's African Junior Championship in Gabon.
Coach Paa Kwasi Fabin's side are expected to leave the country next month to fine tune preparations ahead of the tournament.
The Starlets will play a trial game with third-tier side Republicans today at their camping base in Prampram.
Ghana is in Group A alongside host country Gabon, Cameroon and Guinea in the tournament which is scheduled to commence from May 21st -June 4th.
Ghana have won two gold medals in the U-17 category in 1991 and 1995.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- Ato Forson was criminally reckless in ambulance transaction – Attorney General
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- Ghana Immigration Service cancels filling of embarkation and disembarkation cards
- We’ll meter all distribution transformers to fight power theft – Samuel Mahama
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- GNFS expresses reservation over reopening of Kejetia Market
- Government must commit to Water Action Agenda – WaterAid Ghana
- Gold-for-Oil program will be impacted by attack on our Benso site – Golden Star Wassa Limited
- The Macallan hosts Accra’s entertainment and business industries to splendid experience
- Akufo-Addo awards Emirates with Presidential Honour for Distinguished Service in fight against COVID-19
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- NYA lauds District Assembly Common Fund for role in Youth Resource Centres construction
- Crackdown on fraudulent payrolls as Fair Wages and Salaries Commission hint at audit
- I love listening to music more than recording – Kelvyn Boy
- Bring Mohammed Muntaka to book – NDC executives told
- Uganda Anti-Homosexuality bill: Life in prison for saying you’re gay
- Oforikrom Assembly signs MoU with Crops Research Institute to improve vegetable production
- Woman arrested for cooking after reopening of Kejetia Market
- Saudi government provides parcels to Muslims ahead of Ramadan
- African scientists urge governments to invest in appropriate regulatory mechanisms for biotech products
- NDC primaries: We need a people-centered leader in Ketu North – Edem Agbana