2020 sure came with its share of challenges but one thing holds true, BoxxTicket changed the face of Ticketing in Ghana with its newest technology which was used for Rapperholic 2020.
BoxxTicket provided ticketing solutions, second time in a row, for the prestigious show of the year – Rapperholic. The fascinating thing about Rapperholic 2020 was the ability of the event attendee to select his/her seat prior to the event after purchasing a ticket.
The Seat Selection Technology, a simple solution to an existing problem in event management in Ghana, was debuted in the country by BoxxTicket during Rapperholic 2020.
The new technology makes it possible for Event Organizers to also have real time data of ticket sales, easier access control and it completely eliminates duplication of tickets. All of this can be done on your phone with no stress. All you need is a phone or laptop with a working internet and you’re good to go.
In the 2 years of its existence, BoxxTicket has partnered with major Event Organizers to give event attendees a digitized experience with ticket purchases. The convenience it offers is unmatched.
With the RFID Cashless Ticketing System, BoxxTicket has worked for major events such as House of Walker, UppFest, Much Live and Rapperholic. BoxxTicket also presents Event Organizers with a platform where virtual events can be monetized with the Pay-Per-View Ticketing Platform.
All these are ways BoxxTicket is helping transform the Ticketing Experience in Ghana one event at a time. Sign up on www.boxxticket.com and enjoy the benefits of the new-school Ticketing Solutions.
Struggling for a seat at your next event is a no-no and Rapperholic 2020 was a testament to it.
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- Fire guts new Kejetia Market
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah released from National Security custody
- Chinua Achebe’s ‘Things Fall Apart’, ‘No Longer at Ease’ and ‘Arrow of God’ are being adapted for television
- Cape Coast airport to be completed before end of second term – Transport Minister assures
- Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
- Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
- Don’t shake your car when fueling – Transport Consultant
Extraordinary problems require extraordinary measures – Lands Minister justifies burning of excavators
Government’s fight against galamsey camouflage – PPP
Court remands 32 alleged national security operatives accused of mining
Kenyan MPs summoned over bribery claims
#FixTheCountry: Be measured in your expectations of Akufo-Addo due to Covid-19 – Chief of Staff
#FixTheCountry: Pay cut for political leaders will not achieve much – Afenyo-Markin
Kumawood stars grace Mercy Asiedu’s 50th birthday
MTN Ghana donates in support of Eid celebration in Western Region
Inflation rate drifts into single digit of 8.5 per cent in April
Church of Pentecost hands over fully furnished Ejura prison to state
Pregnancy should not be a hindrance to your dreams – Nana Adwoa Awindor
Over 90% of ‘rotten’ vehicles at National Security premises distributed – Former MASLOC boss
Muslims urged to support in raising funds for the vulnerable
Nsawam Adoagyiri MP donates 10 Pulse Oximeters to Nsawam government hospital
I will resign from Parliament if anyone proves that I promised to fix any road – Sam George