A former bodyguard for pop star Britney Spears has filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against her.
Fernando Flores has accused the singer of repeatedly parading around in the nude and having sex in front of him.
Mr Flores also claims Ms Spears caused him emotional distress by having violent quarrels with her boyfriend in front of her two children.
The singer’s lawyer did not comment. A lawyer for her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, called the case “baseless”.
According to papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Mr Flores alleges that Spears made repeated, unwanted sexual advances and summoned him to her room to expose her naked body.
He also claims that he witnessed the singer punish her young sons with his belt and act inappropriately in front of them.
However Mr Federline’s lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, told The Associated Press that Mr Flores’ accusations had been looked into before the legal action was filed and warranted no action.
He added his client took allegations of abuse or wrongdoing regarding the former couple’s children seriously.
“He is satisfied that the allegations are a product of economic motives. They are as baseless as they seem,” Mr Kaplan said.
Mr Flores, who worked for Ms Spears from February to July this year, also accuses his security firm employers of ignoring or mocking his complaints over the singer’s alleged actions .
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- Cedi loses 40% value to dollar in nine months of 2022; places 147th position in world – Bloomberg
- Sam George deletes Facebook post about alleged attack on ECG system
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- GSE is worst performing stock market in Africa; suffers from cedi depreciation
- 18 maternal mothers detained at the Eastern Regional Hospital rescued by Kabaka Foundation
- Torrential rains likely to cut-off Sunyani-Techiman highway
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by the MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Pakistan floods: ‘It’s like fighting a war with no end’
- Do not bastardise ECG’s IT department for technical hitch – John Jinapor
- Cost of mental healthcare up; Mental Health Authority helpless
- JICA organises third seminar on construction technology for Ghanaian engineers
- Forty Under 40 awards: Xodus Communications Limited releases full list of winners
- North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan
- ECG vendors should have been made to work round the clock to address challenges – Kofi Kapito
- Forty Under 40: WhiteChalk CEO wins Event Management and Planner of the Year
- Aluu 4: Ten years from the lynching that shocked Nigeria
- Sunyani West residents outraged over deplorable roads
- COCOBOD secures US$1.13billion to purchase cocoa