A Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) footage has provided a visual account of the gory accident that occurred at Labone junction in the early hours of Monday, May 2, 2022.
In the footage, the black Range Rover could be seen veering off the road, somersaulting and hitting a billboard.
The four occupants in the Range Rover sustained various degrees of injury. The four comprises, three men and a woman. Viewer discretion is advised.
Meanwhile, the Ghana Police Service is yet to issue any statement on the incident.
- Celebrities, luxury cars flood social media as Kwame Despite sparks reaction with birthday
- New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside home in ‘despicable criminal act’
- I couldn’t attend PRESEC-Legon because our cocoa farm got burnt – Seth Terkper
- There is no biometric record of Victor Kusi Boateng in our database – NIA tells Ablakwa
- I feel pain after sex with my husband of 9 years, I don’t know how to tell him – Emotionally troubled woman
- Military officers rescue NEDCo staff locked up for disconnecting UDS from power supply
- NIA’s statement affirms issuing Ghana Card in the name of Kwabena Adu Gyamfi – Ablakwa
- It is unreasonable for Opuni’s case to drag on for 6 years – Attorney General
- Bawku is a complete war zone – Security analyst
- We ‘neutralised’ 6 armed men in Bawku – GAF on allegations of killing 7 locals
- Security experts advise risk assessment to avert reprisals at Kofrom
- Schools in Tema yet to receive JHS Two textbooks – GNAT
- Use Mid-Year Budget Review to cut expenditure to complement DDEP – Prof. Mensah
- ‘It’s time to turn the chapter’ – Kamaldeen Sulemana on Southampton move
- Boomplay to celebrate African Music Excellence at the 65th Grammys with free subscription
- Apple sales in biggest fall since 2019
- Krachi East: 600 NPP delegates declare support for Bawumia
- Ex-policeman gets death penalty for lawyer’s murder
- Gunmen kill police chief, 7 others in central Nigeria
- 8 best educational shows for kids of all ages
- Court grants bail to 30 ‘commercial sex’ accused persons; 4 cautioned
- Growing list of companies ordered by GRA to pay back-taxes
- Ecobank wins Best Place to Work in Africa 2022 Award
- Nick Kyrgios admits assaulting ex-girlfriend but avoids conviction
- Uganda’s central bank asks investors to switch bonds due April