Chavah Foundation, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), as part of the Christmas festivity on Saturday organised a pre-Christmas party, fun games and made donations to the Shelter for Abused Orphans and Junior Girls Correctional Center in Osu.
The event was graced by some musicians and actors as te children enjoyed endlessly with songs from Cwesi Oteng, Stonebwoy, Yaw Stone, Jahlead, and Lyrical Joe.
Seasoned actor, Adjetey Annan, promised to award the well-behaved child during the foundation’s event in August.
Following this development, he honoured his word and gave some cash prize to the well-deserved recipient.
According to the Founder and Director of Chavah Foundation, Beverly Asamoah Jecty, the team organizes a quarterly donation of foodstuffs, educational materials, toiletries, medications, among others to orphanages of children with special needs.
“Chavah Foundation seeks to support and provide for Orphans with Special needs (Orphans with HIV, Abused Orphans, Orphans with deformities among others). This year’s edition has been very successful and we thank God for everything. We are also grateful to our Sponsors Max TV, Posh Events, Akoma Bread, De-Luxy Paint, Mi-Dios Food and Dotted i, the entire Chavah team and many others who assisted and supported to make this program a success,” she said.
She added that her outfit intends helping young ladies to acquire skills in dressmaking, cake making, among others.
Beverly Asamoah Jecty is a dynamic Ghanaian woman, mother, wife, philanthropist and a beauty queen.
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- ‘Onyame Akatua’ not a diss to Daddy Lumba – Great Ampong
- Court threatens to strike out case against Nana Agradaa as police fail to follow orders
- 11 signs you broke his heart
- Australian Open: Stefanos Tsitsipas beats Karen Khachanov to reach final
- Pope Francis appoints Rev Fr Samuel Nkuah-Boateng as Bishop of Wiawso Diocese
- Government defaults in paying teachers’ Tier 2 pension
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Hearts of Oak head to Tarkwa, Kotoko host Kotoku Royals
- Paapa Versa recruits KooKusi for new single ‘Lights go dim’ from upcoming ‘Versa Villa’ album
- Adjust fiscal measures and save ¢83.5bn; don’t touch our funds – IBF to government
- Morgan Stanley penalises employees for $1 million for WhatsApp breaches
- Today’s front pages: Friday, January 27, 2023
- Kenya pushes one-pub-per-town order to fight alcoholism
- Kenyan court convicts Venezuelan diplomat of murder
- Decision to reshuffle NDC’s Minority Leadership was taken by FEC – Yamin
- AMA to roll out digital revenue collection system in March 2023
- Let’s assemble our own domestic IMF team before we are told to do so – Alhassan Andani