Audio By Carbonatix
Mabel Makun, the wife of popular Nigerian comedian AY Makun, has sparked concern among fans with her recent Instagram posts detailing alleged threats to her life and mental abuse.
The now-deleted posts shared on Thursday, January 18, 2024, have left followers both confused and worried about her well-being.
Mabel took to her Instagram account to express the gravity of the situation, stating that her life was at stake. However, she refrained from naming any specific individuals involved.
In a poignant post, she wrote, “The threat to my life is actually getting out of hand, and if anything happens to me, there is just one person to be held responsible. Headed to the police station.”
Adding to the concerns, Mabel shared another post on her Instagram story, shedding light on her emotional turmoil. The post read, “Been abused mentally and all round for way too long, and I have had enough.”
The absence of names in her posts has led to speculation among her followers and the wider social media community.
Some attempted to decipher the identity of the alleged perpetrator, while others criticized Mabel for sharing such cryptic information without providing specific details.
Mabel has since then deleted all posts hinting at abuse and has left fans wondering.


Latest Stories
-
Photos: President Mahama cuts sod for 24-hour economy market in Bole
21 minutes -
Ghana-eligible midfielder Kofi Amoako joins Hamburg from Dynamo Dresden
26 minutes -
Mahama commissions Yamoransa Model Lab 13 to advance STEM and digital skills training
42 minutes -
Youth Ministry says nearly 90,000 young people are employed under government programmes
2 hours -
Adaklu Mountain now a security zone – Volta Regional Minister
2 hours -
Volta Regional Minister assures PAC of stricter supervision of government projects
2 hours -
Can Parliament enforce its own laws?
3 hours -
ECG announces major transformer upgrade at Batsonaa – see the affected areas
3 hours -
Ghanaian released after 77 days in Burkinabe detention
3 hours -
Football Noise, Economic Silence
3 hours -
Replacing Haruna and Muntaka in Parliament was strategic for Election 2024 – Asiedu Nketia, Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu explain the plot
3 hours -
Security service recruitment medical results to be released next week – Interior Minister
3 hours -
Ghana’s tech prodigies set for Geneva after triumphant ‘Robotics for Good’ national qualifiers
3 hours -
World Bank document shows 27 countries seeking to ensure access to crisis funds
4 hours -
Mahama says Ghana’s IMF programme was close to derailment before he took over
4 hours