Ghanaian contemporary Afrobeats singer and songwriter, Paul Andrew Nii Darko, also known as, Darkovibes, is excited to share new music with his teeming fans.
Following the release of the hit single,“ Je’Mapelle”, with Nigerian singer, Davido, and afterward, “Jealousy“, Darkovibes has emerged with a new release titled “Happy Day“ complemented by production from the exceptionally talented producer, P.Priime.
About the song, Darkovibes explained that, “Happy Day makes me feel like taking a highway cruise with a beautiful woman by my side just enjoying that vibe and good company.”
He added that “I travel a lot, and perform to many different audiences. My lifestyle has definitely played a role in the way I made this song”.
Speaking on working with Darkovibes, P.Priime said, “Darkovibes is easily one of the most talented musicians I’ve been blessed to work with. He is always in the studio ready to work. “Happy Day” was recorded whilst we were on a holiday in Ada, in Ghana.”
“Happy Day” is accompanied by a fashionable aesthetically pleasing music video which will activate the journey to the release of his much-anticipated EP, “BUTiFLY”. I can’t wait for my fans to hear this one! I feel like my sound has improved and I’ve grown a lot musically,” Darkovibes added regarding his upcoming EP which is scheduled for release later this year.
Darkovibes displays an excellent interpretation of multilingualism on “Happy Day” as he effortlessly flows over a jazzy afrobeat production by singing in Ga, Twi and Pidigin.
It’s a “Happy Day“ for the sensational Ghanaian superstar, Darkovibes! The song is available on all digital streaming platforms and its music video is out now on YouTube.
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Frontiers Contract contains information we cannot disclose – Ghana Airports Company Ltd
- ‘Stop the foolhardiness, Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival wasn’t orchestrated’ – Stan Dogbe tells NPP
- Parliament approves fees for “access” to information
- We can’t confirm how much Frontiers made from Covid-19 testing at airport – GACL
- Russia detains Japanese consul on spying charge; Tokyo hints at retaliation
- iPhone in India: Apple makes new handset in India in shift from China
- National Fitness Day moves to Kumasi for second edition
- Shinzo Abe: A divided Japan bids farewell to its slain ex-PM
- Pressure mounts on government to scrap SIM re-registration deadline
- “We’ve had some discussions about set pieces”- Otto Addo
- Uganda Ebola cases rise amid 23 deaths – WHO
- Total pension funds increased by 18% to ¢39.6bn in 2021
- King Charles: New royal cypher revealed
- Farmerline announces 2nd phase of ‘Pre-Series A second’ programme with additional $1.5m funding
- US government to provide $138m to support human capital development in Ghana
- Absa Bank projects ¢12 to a dollar end-year rate
- Luv News uncovers degradation of Tano Nimri Forest Reserve
- Olympic medalist Prince Amartey passes on
- KiDi, Kuami Eugene wrap up Europe tour with 3 shows in one night