The year has been a stressful one. There have been numerous meetings and back-to-back office work, which has worn workers out by now.
This is where your super station Joy FM comes in. If you have worked tirelessly to contribute their quota to the economy, it is time to be rewarded.
And the Joy FM Keteke Fever is the right place to be – the perfect reward.
Joy FM’s Keteke Fever, has over the years, been the only party, which teleports participants back to the golden era of the ‘70s and ‘80s with classic music, dance, fashion and unadulterated entertainment.
The event is always the perfect party grounds for business and political personalities to reminisce those days.
It is the only avenue where people get the unlimited opportunity to unwind and have fun after a stressful year.
The Banquet Hall of the State House will come alive on Tuesday, December 26 with the perfect 70s-discotheque era setting and music.
On the night, popular tunes such as Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons’ ‘Oh What A Night’, Pointer Sisters’ ‘I'll Take You There’, 10cc’s 'Dreadlock Holiday', Tony Wilson’s ‘New Orleans Music’, Dan-I’s ‘Monkey Chop’, Hues Corporation’s ‘Rock The Boat’, ‘Upside Down’ by Diana Ross among others to get patrons dancing.
Trust the DJs on rotation at the event to make it an unforgettable night.
So for a cool ¢100, you are guaranteed the biggest party of the year - not forgetting the welcome drinks and special late night pepper soup!
So if you are 45 and above, a big party truly awaits you!
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control