The year has been a stressful one. There have been numerous meetings and back-to-back office work, which has worn workers out by now.
This is where your super station Joy FM comes in. If you have worked tirelessly to contribute their quota to the economy, it is time to be rewarded.
And the Joy FM Keteke Fever is the right place to be – the perfect reward.
Joy FM’s Keteke Fever, has over the years, been the only party, which teleports participants back to the golden era of the ‘70s and ‘80s with classic music, dance, fashion and unadulterated entertainment.
The event is always the perfect party grounds for business and political personalities to reminisce those days.
It is the only avenue where people get the unlimited opportunity to unwind and have fun after a stressful year.
The Banquet Hall of the State House will come alive on Tuesday, December 26 with the perfect 70s-discotheque era setting and music.
On the night, popular tunes such as Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons’ ‘Oh What A Night’, Pointer Sisters’ ‘I'll Take You There’, 10cc’s 'Dreadlock Holiday', Tony Wilson’s ‘New Orleans Music’, Dan-I’s ‘Monkey Chop’, Hues Corporation’s ‘Rock The Boat’, ‘Upside Down’ by Diana Ross among others to get patrons dancing.
Trust the DJs on rotation at the event to make it an unforgettable night.
So for a cool ¢100, you are guaranteed the biggest party of the year - not forgetting the welcome drinks and special late night pepper soup!
So if you are 45 and above, a big party truly awaits you!
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Kinaata, Mama Zimbi, Capt. Smart, others wow fans as models
- Beyoncé, Meghan Markle finally meet at 'The Lion King' premiere
- Miss Ghana winners trend after being labelled "ugly"
- Why Yvonne Nelson won’t take up political office
- Video: Afia Pokua’s take on girls patronising ‘Mama Gee’s’ 'sexual enhancers'
- Being a first-time mum slowed me down – Yvonne Nelson
- ‘Strika' makes formal complaint against 'duping' handlers
- Support Patapaa he is talented – Kofi Kinaata
- Adom Fm Music Chart (Week 27): DopeNation tops chart with ‘Zanku’
- Video: Strika cries foul, accuses handlers of duping him
- If you are struggling in life, Stonebwoy has a song for you - Tuffseed
- Language barrier restricts my rap – Kofi Kinaata
- Davido, Chris Brown to collaborate on new song
- R. Kelly ‘arrested on federal sex charges,
- Tourism Authority partners The Multimedia Group for Miss Heritage Global