Sarkodie seems to have responded to Shatta Wale after the latter described the former as very poor.
In a freestyle video released on Wednesday titled ‘My Advice’, the rapper is believed to have attacked Shatta Wale and described him as an insecure attention seeker.
“Your brand [is not] strong enough, If it is strong then keep quiet. You will soon [leave]…You showed d***, one day you will show buttocks. The last thing [that I] want is attention,” he rapped.
Sarkodie questioned the dancehall artiste’s claim to wealth and asked him to stop wearing cheap jewellery.
“Who gives an f*** about your chicken change property…f*** all the bragging and chill because honestly your whole bank account couldn’t buy you one tear rubber [Range Rover] Evoque but you claiming supremacy,” he jabbed.
‘My Advice’ comes after Shatta Wale in an interview on Luv FM said that artistes such as Kwaw Kese and Sarkodie are wallowing in poverty.
Shatta Wale went on further to disrespect fans of Sarkodie in a series of tweets.
The rapper called Shatta Wale a fool in the freestyle and alleged that the dancehall artiste is gay.
Sarkodie suggested that Shatta Wale had been overwhelmed by his fame but reminded him that his brand was not strong enough and thus he’ll soon be irrelevant in the music industry.
This ‘diss’ song directed at Shatta Wale comes a few days to the release of Shatta Wale’s ‘Reign’ album on October 13, 2018.
Watch the video below (NB: Strong language - viewer discretion is advised)
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control