Audio By Carbonatix
The Father of Tyron Marghuy, one of the two students who were initially denied admission to Achimota School due to their dreadlocks, has complained of alleged incessant arrogant conduct by his son.
In a video posted on social media, Mr. Tereo Marghuy displayed a wounded hand, which he claimed was inflicted by Tyron.
According to Tereo, the junior Marghuy has been causing him physical harm.
“This is the third time something like this is happening, because, he walked over me and I rushed at him. I wanted to slap him for doing that. He does it every time and he gripped my hand, so hard, I don’t know if he had something or whatever with him, and this is what he has done,” he said showing his hand to the camera.
Tereo explained that his recent predicament was caused by an attempt to resolve an impasse between Tyron and his sister.
Achimota Rastafarian student slashes father's hand during fight https://t.co/ZJqZjQsmwi pic.twitter.com/fFOPsaUwJH
— GraphicOnline (@Graphicgh) June 7, 2022
“This is what Tyron has done to my hands, he spoilt his sister’s tablet and they were supposed to take it to the repairer this morning. The sister came to tell me they were taking the laptop to the repairer…, I went to see them in the room and she said Tyron is not ready.
“Long story short, they had an argument and so I went back there to ask him why and he just unplugged the laptop and walked over me. And he’s been doing this all these years, and which his mother tolerates. She even asked me one time why I don’t want anybody to have peace in this house. When my son does something wrong and I’m telling him, she is giving me bull….t,” he added.
According to Mr. Tereo Marghuy, his son, has always been disrespectful, even before the Achimota school saga.
“[Tyron] was so arrogant so I wasn’t even ready to follow him anywhere, I went to the court with him and defended him just for the sake of humanity, for the sake of Rasta, if it had been only because of this boy, I wouldn’t have gone,” he stated while lamenting over the recent attack.
Latest Stories
-
UN releases $60m from central fund to tackle lethal Ebola outbreak
27 seconds -
NITA defends ICT fees, rejects claims of ‘digital coup’
54 minutes -
“Put people first” – Vice-President tells global financial giants at ACI Congress
2 hours -
Vice-President commissions 100 new Metro Mass buses
2 hours -
“You do not need my permission” – Bagbin clears misconception over arresting MPs
3 hours -
Ice baths, almond milk, meditation and a ‘house like a hospital’: The secrets of Salah’s success
3 hours -
This Saturday on Prime Insight: GN Savings and Loans licence restoration and the Abronye bail debate
4 hours -
Putin vows retaliation after accusing Ukraine of hitting student dormitory
5 hours -
2026 ACI World Congress: In Accra, a quiet reframe of how emerging markets see themselves
5 hours -
No break-in, no theft at Ashaiman showroom – Hisense Ghana clarifies
5 hours -
This Saturday on Newsfile: Attack on free speech and return of GN Bank
5 hours -
Opinion: The evidence before High Court continues to expose weakness of the Republic’s case against Wontumi
5 hours -
Ebola risk raised to ‘very high’ in DR Congo
5 hours -
I recommended Haruna and Muntaka for ministerial roles — Asiedu Nketia
6 hours -
The Cost of Macroeconomic Stabilization: An Analysis of the Bank ofGhana’s 2025 Financial Deficit
6 hours